Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post your DVD collection!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Post your DVD collection!!

    Here's mine.

    http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...he_dark_knight


    I have alot of TV / movie DVD Box sets so that pushes the DVD count to over 900 although this site doesn't count the individual discs as such.

  • #2
    Boondock Saints

    INterview with the vampire

    The Doors

    Minority Report

    The life of David Gale

    Forrest Gump

    Quills

    K-Pax

    The Ring

    Good Will Hunting

    American Beauty

    Almost Famous

    The Forgotten

    Resident Evil: Apocalypse

    Troy
    ---IZAAK

    Comment


    • #3
      I usually just download what I want to watch.

      My Download collection:

      Eurotrip
      SOAD in California
      Rammstein Live Aus Berlin
      RATM in Los Angeles
      SOAD in Holland
      Shaun of the Dead
      All seasons of Aqua teen Hunger Force and family guy


      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BlueDevilsDB
        I usually just download what I want to watch.

        My Download collection:

        Eurotrip
        SOAD in California
        Rammstein Live Aus Berlin
        RATM in Los Angeles
        SOAD in Holland
        Shaun of the Dead
        All seasons of Aqua teen Hunger Force and family guy

        I have seen SOAD, Ram and Ratm live in concert, all really good!!!

        Sorry for the slight threadjack TDK.
        ---IZAAK

        Comment


        • #5
          Notice: Undefined index: browser in /www/sauda-base.php on line 12

          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Jared
            Notice: Undefined index: browser in /www/sauda-base.php on line 12

            The link doesn't work for you?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              The link doesn't work for you?
              IT sort of works. Graphics and text are overlapping and what not.


              But it is only laoding text in yourlist. It appears there should a DVD cover as well?

              So, no, its not working properly for me. I am running IE 6.0, which is still the newest one I think.

              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Jared
                IT sort of works. Graphics and text are overlapping and what not.


                But it is only laoding text in yourlist. It appears there should a DVD cover as well?

                So, no, its not working properly for me. I am running IE 6.0, which is still the newest one I think.

                Hmm, i don't know how to fix then.

                I'm running that and it works fine

                Comment

                Working...
                X