X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mattos
    replied
    Originally posted by DPg2003
    That may be true in rural areas where hunting is popular, but trust me, none of these kids around here are hunting deer.
    i didn't mean to say that those kids were. its very rare for people to do that nowadays. my point was just in response to idea of a relationship btwn kids w/ guns and the "corrupt and wicked world"

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Krugan
    Why take away guns?? Guns have never killed anyone with out the help of people.

Maybe we should take away people.
    Read all my posts in the thread and you will see that I do not espouse a repeal of the 2nd amendment.

Lets not make this a gun control thread, since as more news gets out, it is sadly apparent that this child was perhaps going to pull of his plans, guns or not. He was not all there.

Leave a comment:

• Krugan
    replied
    Originally posted by chickennob2
    ahhh, spoken like a true republican. Lets ban news of school shootings. And while we're at it, lets ban all news that shows our nations faults. War in Iraq? What war? We are liberators, we marched in and were welcomed heartily by all. To thank us they give us oil! Bush is so smart.

You've already got fox news. isnt that enough?
    WTF difference does it make what my core beliefs are?

Where is my post did I drag politcal BS into what I was saying?

Take your liberal issues to someone who gives 2 turds. I am about as middle of the road as they come so you are barking up the wrong tree sparky.

I would be willing to bet that if you look at the instances of school shootings you will see a rise in the amounts after one of this magnitude. Could it be from the media coverage? Or is it just coincidence?

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied

Or the meds they're getting... I'm still betting that this kid was on either Ritalin, or some anti-depressant...™

Leave a comment:

• chickennob2
    replied
    I wonder how many "copy cat" instances we will see from this tragic event. Its seems things like this come in sprees. Sometimes I wish the media coverage of tragic events would be entirely shut off.
    ahhh, spoken like a true republican. Lets ban news of school shootings. And while we're at it, lets ban all news that shows our nations faults. War in Iraq? What war? We are liberators, we marched in and were welcomed heartily by all. To thank us they give us oil! Bush is so smart.

You've already got fox news. isnt that enough?

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by mattos
    kids w/ guns isn't particularly new. in rural areas its been a relatively long standing practice to bring guns to school and then go hunting afterwards. its the shooting the other kids part thats new. lest one conclude the guns are at fault.
    That may be true in rural areas where hunting is popular, but trust me, none of these kids around here are hunting deer.

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
    Spoken like a true citizen of "Killah City".

Kansas City has one the highest murder rates of a city it's size. "Killah City" is the name that a local rapper gave Kansas City due to this fact. I'm not proud of this but this is my location.

Leave a comment:

• Krugan
    replied
    I wonder how many "copy cat" instances we will see from this tragic event. Its seems things like this come in sprees. Sometimes I wish the media coverage of tragic events would be entirely shut off.

Leave a comment:

• Krugan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    There are days like this when I feel that we should just repeal the 2nd amendment.

Radical, I know, but that's just how I feel sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    Children 10 to 12 years old are carrying guns where I live at. It is a shame how corrupt and wicked this world has become.
    kids w/ guns isn't particularly new. in rural areas its been a relatively long standing practice to bring guns to school and then go hunting afterwards. its the shooting the other kids part thats new. lest one conclude the guns are at fault.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    The problem with the world today is that people use guns to solve their problems. No more good old fashioned "conflict resolutions" with what God gave you. Children 10 to 12 years old are carrying guns where I live at. It is a shame how corrupt and wicked this world has become.

Spoken like a true citizen of "Killah City".

Leave a comment:

• DPg2003
    replied
    The problem with the world today is that people use guns to solve their problems. No more good old fashioned "conflict resolutions" with what God gave you. Children 10 to 12 years old are carrying guns where I live at. It is a shame how corrupt and wicked this world has become.

Leave a comment:

• The Dark Knight
    replied
    Originally posted by mattos
    the story gets wierder . . . an american indian nazi?! wtf is that?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...443462,00.html

He was obviously screwed in the head.

No need to all ban crazy because of one nutball.

Leave a comment:

• mattos
    replied
    the story gets wierder . . . an american indian nazi?! wtf is that?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...443462,00.html

Leave a comment:

• urinal_cake
    replied
    Very sad, but I have to wonder with him being "troubled", what perscription drugs did they have him on...™

Leave a comment:

Working...
X