Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonds Says He May Miss Next Season

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2018994

he was sitting with his son at spring trainging i believe and was answering questions and telling the media off. then at the end he told his son "cmon, let's go home."
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

must take a year or so to get all those steroids out of the system
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Great timing... Right on the heels of the steroid hearings too...™
      This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
        must take a year or so to get all those steroids out of the system
        LOL. One less jackass popping up on my TV sounds good to me.
        sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Jeez, and I ddn't think Baseball could sink any lower in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
            LOL. One less jackass popping up on my TV sounds good to me.
            hear hear! and one less season for him to set the home run record!
            sigpic
            go broncos
            share the sidewalk
            liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              Jeez, and I ddn't think Baseball could sink any lower in my eyes.
              If the NHL could get their **** together, this could be a good time for them to set up a comeback (I wish)...™
              This space for rent

Comment

This is great news..
                The only thing better would be if Bonds was playing for the Yankees..

Comment

that would just be another reason for all you haters to hate!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                    This is great news..
                    The only thing better would be if Bonds was playing for the Yankees..
                    Don't worry, the Yankees already bought the AL pennant for next year...™
                    This space for rent

Comment

Yea thats what everyone thought last year, and they ended up choking on it...
                      And if my memory serves me It was the worst choke job in all of sports...EVER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horsesense
                        Yea thats what everyone thought last year, and they ended up choking on it...
                        And if my memory serves me It was the worst choke job in all of sports...EVER!!!
                        I've seen just as bad... The heavily favored Boston Bruins choked their playoff series away to the lesser Montreal Canadiens after a 3-0 series lead last time there was a season...™
                        This space for rent

Comment

For me this is sad news since I'm a Barry Bonds fan. I know that he is disliked by most people, but I have always liked the way he plays the game.

Comment

good riddance.

what a jerk. you guys remember a year or so ago when he basically said that he wanted to break Babe Ruth's homerun number so that everyone will stop talking about him because Bonds thinks he's better? man, i'd love to talk to him about that one. about how Ruth was also one of the best pitchers in the game before he played outfield, and how Ruth did it (well, most likely I suppose) without the help of steroids.

what an arrogant prick. i hope he's gone from the game forever. if i had a genie that could grant me 3 wishes, one of them would be that Barry Bonds be exiled in Russia and never heard from or talked about again.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

I saw this on the news tonight. All they showed was him blaming everyone else for his problems.

I really liked how he blamed the press for everything. Like they created this scandal. He had a choice! He could have tried to be a role model to at least his son! Instead he choose to be a druggie! He only has himself to blame!

The guy has NO class & No sense of responsibility!

I didnt realize the press made baseball players use steroids. Go figure!

Comment

Working...
                              X