Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Cats do you have

Right now we have one, black cat-Sierra~rules the house

1) Tigger - tabby gra w/white, he's like 8 years old, always mellowed out, he's tight.
    2) Bailey - tabby all gray, scared of everything, you never see her.
    3) Bella - himalayan, once a nice cat has turned into a real *****.
    Last edited by BroncosB2B; 03-23-2005, 05:05 PM.
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

4 cats here Jovi.

2 Black , 1 orange Tabby, and a brownish mix Tabby.

The Orange one, Chester, rules with the large black female, Buffy. She's a tub!

Willow, the other female is terrified of everything & everyone. We found here next to a dumpster! She spends most of her time in a closet.

& Sparky (Sparkbut) is a smaller black male. He is the most loving cat you ever met. He jumps up on everyone and just wants to play. We rescued him from a barn.

Chester was born in our house from a stray someone dumped. My wife took her in and about a week later we had kittens. All the others ended up being outdoor cats (a bad idea where I live) and he's the last one left. He's my pillow!

Buffy came from a pet store. My daugter just had to have a black cat when she was younger. She loves my daughter, but hangs out with me! She picks on our old dog a lot!

Comment

I've had 1 cat all my life. He was a Siamese named Lyle. Damn parents got rid of him after having him for almost 10yrs for making messes in the house all the time. I miss that cat and I wish I was older when they decided to get rid of him, because it never would of happened.
        sigpic

Comment

One. Her name is Lucy. She's mah baby.

Comment

I have ZERO cats
            ---IZAAK

Comment

A cat would not be a good buddy to my dog and bird.

Comment

One, Buddy....black with white paws and chest....and he's smarter than the golden.
                Even though he went nuts and attacked the wife one early morning......which resulted with him being on Prozac for a year+, he's my buddy. In fact, he came within 8hrs of a trip to Rainbow Bridge.....but luckily, the wife went to say her goodbyes to him at the vet, and he was his old self again.....contorting his body in such a way, that only a cat can do....and stretching his paws through the cage to touch my wife's face.......
                He'll fetch, wake me up in the morning and barely ever leaves my side.....

I'll take a cat over a dog any day......I like it when they don't beg for attention.
                Last edited by rcsodak; 03-23-2005, 08:25 PM.
                "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
                  I have ZERO cats
                  staying true to your name though.
                  My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                    A cat would not be a good buddy to my dog and bird.
                    Same thing at our house. We have a stray that hangs out occasionally and she is a sweetie but normally cats are used for target practice.

JUST KIDDING!
                    :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

No cats, not a fan of them. When I was little worse John, we had a Siamese named Baba. He was the smartest cat I have ever seen. He was caught more than once peeing in the toilet! He had a leg on either side of the toilet seat, you heard liquid hitting liquid...quite a sight! No cat will ever compare to him, he died when he was 18.
                      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
                      X