...tell me something I don't know...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...tell me something I don't know...

...about you! Post something about yourself that you have yet to post on this board. Post something that you haven't talked about yet.

When I was in high school, I used to be a cartoonist. I took advanced art throughout my schooling. I can draw (likenesses) of any person that I see. This came in handy when a teacher or fellow student got on my bad side.

Tell me more about you...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Other than sports, my fav. hobbies are photography, traveling, and porsches.

My mom and Ernest Hemingway (in that order) are my heros.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

[QUOTE=GlamourGirl]Im a blonde. [/QUOTE]

Above and below?
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

I love to play with Legos. Best toy a kid with an imagination can have.

Comment

I was once diagnosed with depression and was put on anti-depressants, it was about a year ago.... The medicine sucked and I just stopped taken it.
          ---IZAAK

Comment

I play hockey
            (for those of u who forgot what hockey is its the sport with a puck)

^ Created by SNK16

Comment

I really only enjoy this board during football season. Although there are some interesting and funny posts during the off season, mostly it's BS. During the season things don't get rehashed so often and there is some really good football discussions.
              Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

I just farted...and it stinks.

Seriously...my best round of golf is a 77 on a par 72 course. My best friend got a hole in one during that round. Kinda overshadowed my 77. Bastard.

Comment

Dude! Thats a great round.. Make sure you give me notice if youre ever in So. Cal. I'd love to play a round or two with ya.. My treat!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Falc_15
                    I play hockey
                    (for those of u who forgot what hockey is its the sport with a puck)
                    Cool, what position do you play?™

BTW, for those that don't know, I'm a bigger hockey fan than football fan...™
                    This space for rent

Comment

I played volleyball for 4 years in high school and was in all honors classes and in the National Honor Society, not bad for a stoner
                      My other love...
                      sigpic
                      305 HP / 273 TQ / SH-AWD / 6MT

Comment

I've had a book published "50 Five Minute Stories for Kids" - but unless you happen to be fluent in the Welsh language I wouldn't rush out to the shops to buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                          ...about you! Post something about yourself that you have yet to post on this board. Post something that you haven't talked about yet.

When I was in high school, I used to be a cartoonist. I took advanced art throughout my schooling. I can draw (likenesses) of any person that I see. This came in handy when a teacher or fellow student got on my bad side.

Tell me more about you...

well you guys already know that im a dark and morbid person. but what you dont know is that i have anger problems. i used to bottle up my anger but i soon found out thats a bad idea. i had all my anger bottled up and one day got pushed too far and went off. so now i just let it flow. you get me mad, your gona know right then and there cause i cant stand being disrespected or having my family disrespected, so anyone who does pays the price.one guy took it on his own to talk shyte to my sister and i went off on him, needless to say he left scared lol.
                          sigpic

Comment

Zmabe...I'm a pretty dangerous guy sometimes too...I"m a loner, and i got a pretty bad temper.
                            Well, one time, I lost my temper and I took a knife and I uh-. Do you know those "Do Not Remove Under the Penalty of Law" labels they put on mattresses?
                            Well, I CUT one of them off!!!! yea...i got a real bad temper.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I have a life outside of this board (hard to believe right?)

I make time for several things...those are:

Track- Monday-Thursday 2:30-4:30
                              Friends- i go to my buddies house every weekend
                              Girls- i go to the movies and a hang out afterwards every friday
                              Family- i go to the gym Monday, Wednesday and Friday each week with my dad 5 pm-6:30 pm

Comment

Working...
                              X