Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nine Inch Nails in Sacremento (UC of Davis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nine Inch Nails in Sacremento (UC of Davis)

Anybody going to this show this Friday?

Have a question for me? "Ask AO" A Non-Feedback Thread. You'll be glad you did!

2003, 2009 Fantasy League Champion!
    2006, 2010 Fantasy League Runner-up

Originally posted by AsianOrange
    Anybody going to this show this Friday?

no, just you.

Comment

I wish I was, but I live in NY. Is he going back on tour? What about the new record? You have any info?
      ---IZAAK

Comment

I'm going to the show here in Houston on May 24th I think. It's amazing that he's going to do a theatre tour because I will probably never get to see NIN in such a venue again. The tickets for almost every show sold out within 5 minutes and you wouldn't believe what they're already going for on Ebay. I bought 3 tickets for a total of approx. $120 after taxes and all the Ticket Master BS. Those 3 tickets would sell for probably $450 to $600 on Ebay right now. Very tempting but I think I'll go to the show instead....

Comment

Originally posted by zero1307
          I wish I was, but I live in NY. Is he going back on tour? What about the new record? You have any info?

The new album is called "With Teeth" and will be released on May 3. The first single from it is called "The Hand That Feeds" which you can listen to by going to NIN.com. Yes, he's doing a theatre tour for which every show is sold out but he will be doing a larger tour later in the year that will probably be much bigger venues, arenas and pavillions.

Comment

Working...
          X