Michael Moore Lookalike Robs Bank in Michigan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Moore Lookalike Robs Bank in Michigan

Authorities in Monroe are searching for a man known as the "Michael Moore bandit."

The man, who police say earned the nickname because of his resemblance to the filmmaker, is wanted in the armed robbery of a Standard Federal Bank at about 9:20 a.m. on Saturday.

Police said the man entered the bank at 602 Monroe Avenue and implied that he had a weapon. An undetermined amount of cash was taken in the robbery.

The man was last seen walking south from the bank.

He's described as white, in his 40s, 6 feet tall, with a beard and wearing a plaid shirt and a baseball cap.

Police said the man is also wanted for two robberies in Westland and for a robbery in Carleton, Mich.

Anyone with information that may lead to an arrest is asked to call the Monroe Police Department at (734) 243-7503.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/4307741/detail.html

This space for rent

hmm, i'm guess this really is moore. look for a string of taco bell/quickie mart robberies in the near future.
    sigpic
    go broncos
    share the sidewalk
    liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
      hmm, i'm guess this really is moore. look for a string of taco bell/quickie mart robberies in the near future.
      I said he robbed a bank, not a food bank™
      This space for rent

Comment

Originally posted by urinal_cake
        I said he robbed a bank, not a food bank™
        he probably though the same thing - imagine his surprise when they handed him money instead of breakfast buritos!
        sigpic
        go broncos
        share the sidewalk

Comment

Originally posted by mattos
          he probably though the same thing - imagine his surprise when they handed him money instead of breakfast buritos!
          LOL, ya know? He can't exactly go back and say they "screwed up his order" either™
          This space for rent

Comment

Maybe hes filming another undercover documentry. The real truth behind Bank robberies. That or he's been sued by so many people who dont buy into his 9/11 BS that he needs the cash.
            "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
            Ayrton Senna..

Comment

The way people are so dergoatory of micahel moore is disgusting. You embrace america as a land of freedoms, and yet when someone upholds those freedoms and speaks his opinion, an opinion that finds fault in this country's administration, and he is immediately hated by everyone, because he freely uses the rights ensured to him by the country these vigilante citizens claim to uphold
              Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by chickennob2
                The way people are so dergoatory of micahel moore is disgusting. You embrace america as a land of freedoms, and yet when someone upholds those freedoms and speaks his opinion, an opinion that finds fault in this country's administration, and he is immediately hated by everyone, because he freely uses the rights ensured to him by the country these vigilante citizens claim to uphold
                I don't like the Bush admin either, but I make fun of all equally...™
                This space for rent

Comment

The abuses those freedoms, i dont care if he finds faults with the current or past administrations, i support the current one and i am from the UK, but i can point out faults. Moore however trys to do his best to crap all over those who died on 9/11 and in various other cases for his previous work, all for his own political gain, and publicity. Thats what annoys me. Sorry for going off topic.
                  "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                  Ayrton Senna..

Comment

equal opportunity insulter

hear hear! those two have a great deal in common - luckily i've got enough insults for the both of them.
                    sigpic
                    go broncos
                    share the sidewalk

Comment

--- dig your new avatar --- hilarious!!! ---az

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                      The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                      http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                      My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

HA HA HA

LOL

LMFMAO!

NOW lookey who's getting defensive!
                        How's it feel, chick?

And he did MORE than "speak his opinion"! He tried passing it off as FACT!
                        That, is called LYING!!!!!

.....and its STILL a funny story!!!!!!
                        "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                        tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                        men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                          The abuses those freedoms, i dont care if he finds faults with the current or past administrations, i support the current one and i am from the UK, but i can point out faults. Moore however trys to do his best to crap all over those who died on 9/11 and in various other cases for his previous work, all for his own political gain, and publicity. Thats what annoys me. Sorry for going off topic.
                          Ahoy!
                          Points coming your way, when available......!
                          "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                          tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                          men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X