MC Hammer vs Everyone on "You got Served"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MC Hammer vs Everyone on "You got Served"

Who do you think would win in a dance battle between MC Hammer and the everyone on the movie You got Served? My money's on Hammer.
    MC Hammer
    88.89%
    Everyone on You Got Served
    11.11%

I never saw "you Got Served", was it good? But when I was like 10, I use to love MC Hammer, so I will have to go with him also...
    ---IZAAK

Comment

"Lets' Get it Started" era, or "The Funky Headhunter" era Hammer?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        "Lets' Get it Started" era, or "The Funky Headhunter" era Hammer?

Let's get it Started. more specifically, Turn this mutha out.

Comment

little off topic, but for 2 months now ive searched thrift stores, e-bay, EVERYWHERE for a pair of MC Hammer parachute pants. Please help!
          Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
            Let's get it Started. more specifically, Turn this mutha out.

Hammer, hands down. I rescind my accidental vote for the competition.

Weirdest song? The one on the TMNT soundtrack.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Hammer once challenged Mike Jackson to a dance-off, Jackson declined, but it would have been great.

Comment

You can't touch this, da nuh na nuh, na nuh, na nuh, you can't touch this, da nuh na nuh, na nuh...
                Originally posted by boltzpride619
                What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                  Hammer once challenged Mike Jackson to a dance-off, Jackson declined, but it would have been great.
                  Jackson was probably busy with little 5 year old boys. To bad, that would be cool to see.
                  sigpic

Comment

Jackson in his prime could torch anybody on the dance floor. Hammer is good, but damn, you just can't beat MJ.

Comment

hmmm....

Originally posted by Perry1977
                      Jackson in his prime could torch anybody on the dance floor. Hammer is good, but damn, you just can't beat MJ.
                      I think hammer would win against mj. MJ never invented any new moves, his style of dancing was always dated. Hammer on the other hand would do something different everytime he appears on the stage. Especially with that pumps and the bumps video, his moves in that video were cool.

Comment

Working...
                      X