Amusement Parks/ rollercoasters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foez View Post
    I've never been there but I know there's one up in Ohio...where else is there one at?
    I'd recommend it. I went there and the Football hall of Fame when I went to Ohio.

It's only in Ohio. No where else.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bronco: Demaryius Thomas

sigpic

Comment

I live in Florida and have been to all parks here. By far Busch Gardens Tampa is my favorite. Rides there that I like are Sheikra, Montu, and Kumba. Sheikra is AWESOME.

Islands of adventure has 2 very good ones as well. Dueling Dragins and Hulk are pretty awesome as well.

IMO Sea World, yes I said SEA WORLD has the BEST rollercoaster I have EVER been on. Manta is RI-DIC-U-LOUS.
      Jacksonville Jaguars Broncomania GM:

Comment

Originally posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
        I live in Florida and have been to all parks here. By far Busch Gardens Tampa is my favorite. Rides there that I like are Sheikra, Montu, and Kumba. Sheikra is AWESOME.

Islands of adventure has 2 very good ones as well. Dueling Dragins and Hulk are pretty awesome as well.

IMO Sea World, yes I said SEA WORLD has the BEST rollercoaster I have EVER been on. Manta is RI-DIC-U-LOUS.
        Love Montu and Jumba. I don't think Sheikra was there last time I was in Tampa. Is that the drop coaster? If so, I rode it's bigger twin in Williamsburg.

For those that don't know about drop coasters, the one in Williamsburg, the Griffon, is only three rows of seats, but I think 12 seats across. It takes you up about 200' and then stops at the top, and then inches forward over the crest of the first hil until the first row is basically hanging against the harness looking straight down and stops. You hang there for about six seconds (feels like 30) and then drop straight down at a 90* for about 200 feet. It is a wild ride. Different than a typical coaster, but especially if you are sitting in the first row, it is an amazing ride.

Another cool one in Williamsburg that a lot of people like is Charriots Fire. You sit higher up, and only have a fairly small thigh pad that covers your thighs and locks you in. No loops, but lots of negative G's. It's made to make you feel real open, kind of like your flying/floating.
        The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Even though it says Busch Gardens Europe, it's in Virginia. The park is Europe themed: Germany, Ireland, etc., where the Tampa park is the Dark Continent, Africa.

The human body has two ends on it: one to create with and one to sit on. Sometimes people get their ends reversed. When this happens they need a kick in the seat of the pants. --- Theodore Roosevelt

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X