No announcement yet.

Best fast food restaruant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wendys = square burgers, and speaking of, GD they pissed me off the other day, I asked for a cheese potato with extra cheese (which I was charged extra for) and was lucky to get two shreds on there...........uuugggghhhhh I was sooooo pissed. Tis why I hate the drive thru, but yet my life tortures me so, as to I have no choice but to use it

Comment

Originally posted by rascal
      i second that notion. I'll go with one not mentioned....Taco Bueno. Another one is Church's Chicken. That place kicks KFC's ass. Taco bell has good chalupa's, but that's it.
      Rascal, do you guys have TACO JOHN'S where you're at, we have them here and let me tell you TACO JOHNS IS THE BEST!!!!! Their Potato O'Lays are to die for!
      [QUOTE]
      If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by AsianOrange
        So that's why you were gone for a while!
        Yes back in blighty seeing the family over chrimbo, had turkey with Tinny Tim!

Found I could just about keep up with the NFL on teletext (weird british tv thing where on certain channels you can get text instead of pictures, has things like sports results and receipes for spotted ****, snorted my wheatie flakes when I saw the first Colt/Bronco game result).

Its not me noggin its me peepers!

Though back on the fast food thought, I saw a Wimpy the other day, thought they were dead!
        I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
          Wendys = square burgers, and speaking of, GD they pissed me off the other day, I asked for a cheese potato with extra cheese (which I was charged extra for) and was lucky to get two shreds on there...........uuugggghhhhh I was sooooo pissed. Tis why I hate the drive thru, but yet my life tortures me so, as to I have no choice but to use it
          But where do they find the square cows???!!!!

I had a similar wtf experience with Taco Bell and their seemingly "just lettuce in a Taco" salad.
          I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
            But where do they find the square cows???!!!!
            Kansas City., they're all a bunch of squares up there

Comment

Kansas City., they're all a bunch of squares up there
              We are a Cow town! This city has thrived off of Livestock!
              [QUOTE]
              If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
                We are a Cow town! This city has thrived off of Livestock!
                Well that explains everything (can you get mad cow via intercourse ?)

Comment

Well that explains everything (can you get mad cow via intercourse ?)

I like Goodtimes for their bacon guac burger.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue

I like Goodtimes for their bacon guac burger.
                    I like Good Times, great show! DYNAMITE!!
                    [QUOTE]

Comment

Working...
                    X