Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

First Post?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Well, my first post was when I was Bronco Benny and Bronco Benny got banned so I can't really remember.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by The Dark Knight
      Well, my first post was when I was Bronco Benny and Bronco Benny got banned so I can't really remember.
      So you have more than 6,000 posts? Jeez!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BVP
        So you have more than 6,000 posts? Jeez!
        It reset when I became The Dark Knight.


        I was a little over 2000 when I was Bronco Benny.

        I know how you guys love post counts.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by The Dark Knight
          Well, my first post was when I was Bronco Benny and Bronco Benny got banned so I can't really remember.
          I miss Benny!


          That avatar that you had with the dude punching the dude kicked ass!
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
            I miss Benny!


            That avatar that you had with the dude punching the dude kicked ass!

            Wow, you have a good memory.

            You mean this one?

            Comment


            • #21


              This is the oldest one I could find.

              But I joined about a month prior.

              I think some old threads got deleted.

              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Jared
                http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthr...=2804#post2804

                This is the oldest one I could find.

                But I joined about a month prior.

                I think some old threads got deleted.
                I have a question about that htead Jared. Maybe you can explain........

                A few posts above yours, there is a guest who posted. A GUEST! And there is a name, Ken Christie. Also the post count on him is N/A! Not Available????

                How can a guest post? And how can I get my post count to read N/A? I'd love that!!!!

                Also, as far as I can tell, I can only go back 500 posts. If there is a way to go back further, I would show my appreciation with a point!!

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by JWinn
                  I have a question about that htead Jared. Maybe you can explain........

                  A few posts above yours, there is a guest who posted. A GUEST! And there is a name, Ken Christie. Also the post count on him is N/A! Not Available????

                  How can a guest post? And how can I get my post count to read N/A? I'd love that!!!!

                  Also, as far as I can tell, I can only go back 500 posts. If there is a way to go back further, I would show my appreciation with a point!!
                  That person is still a member, but that old account is inactive. They had privacy concerns.

                  They decided against using their real name, so the account was manipulated to reflect a 'guest' title. Their post count was somehow transferred to their new screename. Do not ask me how this was done, because I have no idea.

                  Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                  The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                    Wow, you have a good memory.

                    You mean this one?

                    HELL YEAH!

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Jared
                      That person is still a member, but that old account is inactive. They had privacy concerns.

                      They decided against using their real name, so the account was manipulated to reflect a 'guest' title. Their post count was somehow transferred to their new screename. Do not ask me how this was done, because I have no idea.

                      I think I understand. When he got a new account, or screenname, he got his post count from that old account moved to the new one. Therefore, somehow, the old account has a N/A post count now.

                      I know that I could put "Guest" under my Avatar. I just was suprised to see N/A under the post count.

                      I want that!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by JWinn
                        Also, as far as I can tell, I can only go back 500 posts. If there is a way to go back further, I would show my appreciation with a point!!

                        Its very simple.

                        Use the search function.

                        Then, search by username using your own name.

                        On the lower left side of the screen, and you will see some search options.

                        Instead of "Find posts from: any date", change that to whatever level reflects your length of membership. I used the combo of "one year" and "and older"

                        Then below that, have them listed in ascending order. The oldest post you made should be at the top. In my case, like someone said, since it only lists 500 posts, I have absolutely no way of getting to the post from July or August of 2003.

                        Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                        The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                        You should check these guys out

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                          I miss Benny!


                          That avatar that you had with the dude punching the dude kicked ass!

                          He's not hitting a dude, he's beating the crap out of a copier!

                          Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                          The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by JWinn
                            I think I understand. When he got a new account, or screenname, he got his post count from that old account moved to the new one. Therefore, somehow, the old account has a N/A post count now.

                            I know that I could put "Guest" under my Avatar. I just was suprised to see N/A under the post count.

                            I want that!!!!

                            That would mean deleting your account and starting over. Your new account would then have a post count.

                            Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                            The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by JWinn
                              I think I understand. When he got a new account, or screenname, he got his post count from that old account moved to the new one. Therefore, somehow, the old account has a N/A post count now.

                              I know that I could put "Guest" under my Avatar. I just was suprised to see N/A under the post count.

                              I want that!!!!
                              This was before they just changed account names.


                              Now, thee just do that.


                              Also, keep in mind that a banned account does not necessarily lose all of its posts. That is something we choose to do.


                              Normally, it would just say "banned user" as a title, but the posts would still exist. We decide to eradicate permanently banned accounts as if they never existed.

                              Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                              The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Jared
                                Its very simple.

                                Use the search function.

                                Then, search by username using your own name.

                                On the lower left side of the screen, and you will see some search options.

                                Instead of "Find posts from: any date", change that to whatever level reflects your length of membership. I used the combo of "one year" and "and older"

                                Then below that, have them listed in ascending order. The oldest post you made should be at the top. In my case, like someone said, since it only lists 500 posts, I have absolutely no way of getting to the post from July or August of 2003.
                                Hmmm..... When I try that, I just get a list of threads where I have posted or been mentioned in. (I didnt even know about those, lol). But there is no options for the search for me anywhere on the page. That might be a mod option, or an option for your CP status.

                                Letting the cat out of the bag Jared! Tsk tsk!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X