Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Freedom that we have today..... Used?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BVP
    For all of the heros:
    Well.............. it's better then nothing. A smiley holding a beer......... BUt i gotcha!

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
      hey.......... It might of not done a lot for the millions of other VETs.......... But touching one american vets heart really touches them all........... its for all the heroes.

true

the war was hard ,,all wars are hard and we all pay a sacrifice in some way
      these vets deserve more glory the any pro athete today, with the exception of PT.

and for each of these vets of any war that you see remember there are families that didnt get that chance to see their hero come home.

just about everyday i think about what my life would have been like if my grandfather made it home. here wher im from we set great store on our grandparents, they are our teachers and for the most part raise alot of our people. in the rest of the world you may just go vissit your grandparent ocassionly
      here we tend to live with them until they are old then they live with us. i always wonder how my life would have been differant and what mistakes i might not have made if he was here to guide me
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho
        true

the war was hard ,,all wars are hard and we all pay a sacrifice in some way
        these vets deserve more glory the any pro athete today, with the exception of PT.

and for each of these vets of any war that you see remember there are families that didnt get that chance to see their hero come home.

just about everyday i think about what my life would have been like if my grandfather made it home. here wher im from we set great store on our grandparents, they are our teachers and for the most part raise alot of our people. in the rest of the world you may just go vissit your grandparent ocassionly
        here we tend to live with them until they are old then they live with us. i always wonder how my life would have been differant and what mistakes i might not have made if he was here to guide me
        Very True....... Everyone should have awards........... but somehow...... i wonder why the don't receive it.
        Last edited by Peerless; 01-09-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco6 View Post
          I don't want to start anything bad here..... but i'm just wondering how many people here realize what men had to go through for us to be able to talk about the broncos/ etc here today. It's not a special day today.... but I was thinking last night of the american men and woman in the past wars, and the sacrafice they made for us. IMO... people take it for granted. People complain about working mon- fri.... getting out of bed at 6 a.m, and other things. I just want to know how many of you actually realize how hard it was for the men to give us a right to have freedom.... and how easily many of us take it for granted.

This got me thinking from talking to Jared.... "your wife rulez!"

Please post a reply.
          I remeber what they went thru..... good thread Brent

Comment

Originally posted by Broncofan1990 View Post
            I remeber what they went thru..... good thread Brent
            Damn, this thread is OLD!

But I like this thread... And since for some odd reason you're bumping my old threads, this was a GOOD thread to bump. :thumb:

Comment

Good Thread. Here is a big ol :salute!: for all the men and women who are a millions times braver than I.

Comment

Working...
              X