So, Jared....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Jared....

How is your wife doing? I saw the thread for Javalon's baby and thought of your wife in Iraq. I'm sure that you hear from her often. How is she holding up? I'll bet that she misses you and the daughter a-plenty. I don't expect to hear coordinates or about situations. I was just concerned with her state..
    As always, next time that you talk with her, tell her that BBJ says thank you..
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Originally posted by Big Bad John
    How is your wife doing? I saw the thread for Javalon's baby and thought of your wife in Iraq. I'm sure that you hear from her often. How is she holding up? I'll bet that she misses you and the daughter a-plenty. I don't expect to hear coordinates or about situations. I was just concerned with her state..
    Same from me Jared! She should know there are lots of us here who really appreciate her and your sacrifice.

Nice post BBJ!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
      Same from me Jared! She should know there are lots of us here who really appreciate her and your sacrifice.
      Like me. I must have been away from the boards when this was discussed initially. As if I didn't like you enough already....

I don't think many people realize that not only are those that serve making a sacrifice, but the families of those that serve are sacrificing a lot as well.

Best wishes to you and your family, and here's to your wife's safe and speedy return.

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Jared, give your wife our best regards from the Broncomaniacs. Here's hoping for a safe a speedy return.
        "You can't take the sky from me..."
        ------
        "You can't shake the Devil's hand and say you're only kidding"

Comment

Here, Here!!!

Comment

Tell her thanks from BVP.
            sigpic

Comment

Late night BUMP....JAREDEIEDIEDIEDEEEHOOOO (that was a yoldel)
              I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Yeah Jared... Was wonderin the same thing...

Oh a Jared I heard Allentown Central went in a gun lockdown the other day
                sigpic

Comment

Best wishes to your wife Jared.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John

Sorry. Was in San Diego visiting my sister in law.

Everything is fine. Kind of lsow actually, since she does sick call clinic for an air wing. So no casualties or anything and it's hard to bomb an air base in the no fly zone, since the Iraquis do not have an air force. And I guess its big enough that mortar is relatively inaccurate at those distances. SO she is (relatively) safe. Sometimes the supply convoys get fired on or mortared coming with stuff, but so far, her unit hasn't had a casualty.

If I actually knew coordinates or exact sitations, I would share, but I don't. I know its a Marine Air unit somewhere in Iraq. That's it. And she isn't even a Marine, but I guess Marines do not have doctors, only medics. All doctors for the Marines are Navy. It's T.A.D. anyway, so that's the bright spot.

As far as I can reckon, she is bored, and since she is not busy, doesn't understand why the unit requested extra doctors. So, yes, she misses the baby plenty.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

Comment

Thanks for the up-date. Tell her we said hi and to take care

Comment

Great thread BBJ

Comment

Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
                          Yeah Jared... Was wonderin the same thing...

Oh a Jared I heard Allentown Central went in a gun lockdown the other day

I could not care less.

Is Fr. Berkout still the boss over there?

drunk.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                            I could not care less.

Is Fr. Berkout still the boss over there?

drunk.
                            No... Allentown has became a ghetto, it's nothing but a dump town. It's the dump of all dumps here in PA.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                              Sorry. Was in San Diego visiting my sister in law.

Everything is fine. Kind of lsow actually, since she does sick call clinic for an air wing. So no casualties or anything and it's hard to bomb an air base in the no fly zone, since the Iraquis do not have an air force. And I guess its big enough that mortar is relatively inaccurate at those distances. SO she is (relatively) safe. Sometimes the supply convoys get fired on or mortared coming with stuff, but so far, her unit hasn't had a casualty.

If I actually knew coordinates or exact sitations, I would share, but I don't. I know its a Marine Air unit somewhere in Iraq. That's it. And she isn't even a Marine, but I guess Marines do not have doctors, only medics. All doctors for the Marines are Navy. It's T.A.D. anyway, so that's the bright spot.

As far as I can reckon, she is bored, and since she is not busy, doesn't understand why the unit requested extra doctors. So, yes, she misses the baby plenty.

That must be so hard, to have a child and not have the ability to hold the child...
                              She will certainly have a story to tell your daughter when she is old enough to understand..
                              How much longer is she going to be there...it's fine if you can't or don't want to say... just concerned...

Comment

Working...
                              X