X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vulcan
    replied
    Originally posted by DBfan4lyfe
    No... Allentown has became a ghetto, it's nothing but a dump town. It's the dump of all dumps here in PA.
    It can't be worse than Reading.

Leave a comment:

• frenchfan
    replied
    Originally posted by Javalon
    Jared, give your wife our best regards from the Broncomaniacs. Here's hoping for a safe a speedy return.
    Can't say better !

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Jared
    Sometime in late August or early September.

Supposedly.

Why that's not far off at all...I'm sure that you'll see her very soon...

at least you have a time frame to focus on...that's better than nothing

Just hoping for the best for you guys...

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    No... Allentown has became a ghetto, it's nothing but a dump town. It's the dump of all dumps here in PA.

Worse than McKeesport? Aliquippa? South Williamsport? West Philly?

Those places are dangerous to even look at.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John

That must be so hard, to have a child and not have the ability to hold the child...
    She will certainly have a story to tell your daughter when she is old enough to understand..
    How much longer is she going to be there...it's fine if you can't or don't want to say... just concerned...

Sometime in late August or early September.

Supposedly.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Sorry. Was in San Diego visiting my sister in law.

Everything is fine. Kind of lsow actually, since she does sick call clinic for an air wing. So no casualties or anything and it's hard to bomb an air base in the no fly zone, since the Iraquis do not have an air force. And I guess its big enough that mortar is relatively inaccurate at those distances. SO she is (relatively) safe. Sometimes the supply convoys get fired on or mortared coming with stuff, but so far, her unit hasn't had a casualty.

If I actually knew coordinates or exact sitations, I would share, but I don't. I know its a Marine Air unit somewhere in Iraq. That's it. And she isn't even a Marine, but I guess Marines do not have doctors, only medics. All doctors for the Marines are Navy. It's T.A.D. anyway, so that's the bright spot.

As far as I can reckon, she is bored, and since she is not busy, doesn't understand why the unit requested extra doctors. So, yes, she misses the baby plenty.

That must be so hard, to have a child and not have the ability to hold the child...
    She will certainly have a story to tell your daughter when she is old enough to understand..
    How much longer is she going to be there...it's fine if you can't or don't want to say... just concerned...

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    I could not care less.

Is Fr. Berkout still the boss over there?

drunk.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Yeah Jared... Was wonderin the same thing...

Oh a Jared I heard Allentown Central went in a gun lockdown the other day

I could not care less.

Is Fr. Berkout still the boss over there?

drunk.

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    Great thread BBJ

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    Thanks for the up-date. Tell her we said hi and to take care

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John
    How is your wife doing? I saw the thread for Javalon's baby and thought of your wife in Iraq. I'm sure that you hear from her often. How is she holding up? I'll bet that she misses you and the daughter a-plenty. I don't expect to hear coordinates or about situations. I was just concerned with her state..
    As always, next time that you talk with her, tell her that BBJ says thank you..

Sorry. Was in San Diego visiting my sister in law.

Everything is fine. Kind of lsow actually, since she does sick call clinic for an air wing. So no casualties or anything and it's hard to bomb an air base in the no fly zone, since the Iraquis do not have an air force. And I guess its big enough that mortar is relatively inaccurate at those distances. SO she is (relatively) safe. Sometimes the supply convoys get fired on or mortared coming with stuff, but so far, her unit hasn't had a casualty.

If I actually knew coordinates or exact sitations, I would share, but I don't. I know its a Marine Air unit somewhere in Iraq. That's it. And she isn't even a Marine, but I guess Marines do not have doctors, only medics. All doctors for the Marines are Navy. It's T.A.D. anyway, so that's the bright spot.

As far as I can reckon, she is bored, and since she is not busy, doesn't understand why the unit requested extra doctors. So, yes, she misses the baby plenty.

Leave a comment:

• Snk16
    replied
    Best wishes to your wife Jared.

Leave a comment:

• ReleaseTheBeast7
    replied
    Yeah Jared... Was wonderin the same thing...

Oh a Jared I heard Allentown Central went in a gun lockdown the other day

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Late night BUMP....JAREDEIEDIEDIEDEEEHOOOO (that was a yoldel)

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Tell her thanks from BVP.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X