Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jennifer Wilbanks found ALIVE!

In New Mexico.

She says a man and a woman abducted her from her jog.

They cut her hair. She can not wait to get home and get married tommorrow(Today)

Way cool blessing on that family!
    - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Way cool for her fiance!

Everybody was treating him like he was Scott Peterson, or something!

She is getting checked out in a hospital, seems fine.

Says she escaped the abductors, had no idea she was in New Mexico.

Way too cool!

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

How frightening for her family.... but that's great news!
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Thankfully for them it all worked out... I would be interested to know the details on why and how that happened...
        ---IZAAK

Comment

Wound up in New Mexico but doesn't know how? I blame Area-51.

Comment

Great news!! I am happy for them!!

The poor, poor E-network. Now they cant make a show about it! AWWWWW

Comment

hey

I hesitate to say it out loud, but you know somewhere a flatfoot is asking the question - Is there really a couple of abductors?

Or, did she really get freaked out about the impending nuptials, cut her own hair, plant the cut hair by the path, then split. After some time, reality set in and she showed up with this bogus story?

Somewhere someone is thinking and investigating that possibility!

I do not believe it is true.

I just heard she said the abductors released her.

Fantastic she is safe.

Postponed the wedding.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

The cynics are only trying to keep us safe....and the Liberals are trying to save us from the cynics...it's a viscious circle really...
                I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by PAINTERDAVE
                  I hesitate to say it out loud, but you know somewhere a flatfoot is asking the question - Is there really a couple of abductors?

Or, did she really get freaked out about the impending nuptials, cut her own hair, plant the cut hair by the path, then split. After some time, reality set in and she showed up with this bogus story?

Somewhere someone is thinking and investigating that possibility!

I do not believe it is true.

I just heard she said the abductors released her.

Fantastic she is safe.

Postponed the wedding.
                  Hard to see, the dark side is............

No doubt this will remain in the news for a while and it will come out what really happened. I am just glad this didnt turn into another Laci Peterson story.

Comment

hey

It is like we almost are conditioned by our fellow humans to anticipate what the dark side might turn out to be. Evil people taint our society.

Example - those two clowns who claimed they dug up all that old cash, became publicity hounds, spun a great story, then we find out they are really charlatans and theives!

It gives one pause for thought.

Like Scott Peterson was such a smooth liar, etc, That people immediatly doubted the fiance in this case, immediatly wondered if he did it.

I am thrilled for this great outcome.

It reminds me of the feeling I had when they found the Smart girl.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Last I saw on the news, she put herself on a bus and left. I'm Glad she is alright, but she sure put lots of people through agony and heartbreak.

Comment

That's good to hear she's ok.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                        2. Taxes
                        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

I just heard that she made up the whole thing... She just got "cold feet" (or whatever that stupid saying is)
                          ---IZAAK

Comment

I just wonder if her small town police department is going to try to get her to pay for some of the valuable resources she caused them to waste.
                            "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

I cant believe she put everyone thru all this when she could have just explained to her man that she just was scared.

Surely she knew that comparisons with Laci peterson would erupt. And with the family and friends she had, she must have known that they would go insane searching for her. Maybe he should be rethinking marrying her. She clearly has problems.

Me thinks more to this story is forthcoming...............

It probably will end up a "E true hollywood story" after all.

Comment

Working...
                              X