tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tickets

how many traffic tickets have you guys, and girls gotten and what for? what was the stupidest one youve been givin. ive gotten 4 tickets. 2 for head lights, one for not comming to a complete stop before turning right on red, and one for failing to use due care.
    sigpic

oh man..when i was younger....
    1 for headlight out.
    1 for reckless driving (lost my license for that one)
    3 or 4 for speeding (Got out of two of those completely)
    2 for no seat-belt (pulled over for speeding, got off easy)
    1 for not stopping at a stop sign (got out of that one too)

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by Zmabe
      how many traffic tickets have you guys, and girls gotten and what for? what was the stupidest one youve been givin. ive gotten 4 tickets. 2 for head lights, one for not comming to a complete stop before turning right on red, and one for failing to use due care.
      Well, lets see
      1. Running a stop sign
      2. 62 in a 50, passing in a no passing zone, and expired tags
      3. Illegal tint
      4. Dead inspection sticker
      5. Running a stop light
      6. Illegal tailights
      7. 67 in a 55
      8. Dead inspection sticker & Illegal tint
      9. 73 in a 55

I've gotten 2 written warnings and one time when I got pulled over for speeding the cop got an urgent call and had to run.

I haven't been pulled over in over a year, which I am very proud of.

Comment

I think I have totalled about 5 , all for speeding. But the last one was about ten years ago.

One trick I have, when getting pulled over, is to have all your stuff ready, ID, registration, insurance card. Remember, the cop is just doing his or her job. If he has pulled you over by himself, you stand a good chance of getting out of it by COOPERATING! Remember, he has you by the kahonies! He can rip you a new one, and give you a whopping ticket just for being a jerk to him. If you just cooperate, and stay calm, he might let you off. However, if your in a speed trap, where one cop has told another to take you out, your out!

I find that having my stuff ready, not giving out lame excuses, and they are all lame, and remembering that what happened was MY fault, not his, goes really far.

Comment

Originally posted by In-com-plete
          Well, lets see
          1. Running a stop sign
          2. 62 in a 50, passing in a no passing zone, and expired tags
          3. Illegal tint
          4. Dead inspection sticker
          5. Running a stop light
          6. Illegal tailights
          7. 67 in a 55
          8. Dead inspection sticker & Illegal tint
          9. 73 in a 55

I've gotten 2 written warnings and one time when I got pulled over for speeding the cop got an urgent call and had to run.

I haven't been pulled over in over a year, which I am very proud of.

god, what kinda car do you have? i didnt even know there was such a thing as illegal taillights.
          sigpic

Comment

god, what kinda car do you have? i didnt even know there was such a thing as illegal taillights.
            http://www.truckworld.com/Street-Sce...ellow-s10.html

There's an example of "illegal taillights" on this page. They were legal back in 2000 when I bought them, but shortly after became illegal. Very hard to find now. All taillights have to have some red in them. You can't just put red bulbs in. Atleast that's what I've been told.

Comment

dam man thats a nice lil truck ya got there. love the rims.
              sigpic

Comment

dam man thats a nice lil truck ya got there. love the rims.
                I was just giving an example of clear taillights. Couldn't find any other pics. I do have an S-10, but that's not it.

Comment

I was just giving an example of clear taillights. Couldn't find any other pics. I do have an S-10, but that's not it.

ah ok, post a pic of your car then, im curious as to what it looks like.
                  sigpic

Comment

ah ok, post a pic of your car then, im curious as to what it looks like.
                    Sorry the picks are ****ty, but here's my truck. '98 Chevy S-10. I have 12% tint on the sides, 5% on the back. Smoked 3rd brake light. Carbon fiber tailights (I still have the clear ones, but bought these so I can pass inspection). Fiberglass spoiler on the tailgate that you can't see cause the pics are ****ty. Clear turn signals up front. Small side mirrors. Billet grille, but the billets are removed. K&N intake. Tonneau cover that is removed. A 2 inch drop front and rear. 18" MKW M14 wheels.

S-10 #1
                    S-10 #2
                    S-10 #3
                    S-10 #4

Here's my car. '03 VW GTI. I have some GTI floormats and the windows are tinted. 35% on the sides, 5% on the back. Other than that it's stock.

GTI #1
                    GTI #2
                    GTI #3
                    GTI #4

Comment

Sorry the picks are ****ty, but here's my truck. '98 Chevy S-10. I have 12% tint on the sides, 5% on the back. Smoked 3rd brake light. Carbon fiber tailights (I still have the clear ones, but bought these so I can pass inspection). Fiberglass spoiler on the tailgate that you can't see cause the pics are ****ty. Clear turn signals up front. Small side mirrors. Billet grille, but the billets are removed. K&N intake. Tonneau cover that is removed. A 2 inch drop front and rear. 18" MKW M14 wheels.

S-10 #1
                      S-10 #2
                      S-10 #3
                      S-10 #4

Here's my car. '03 VW GTI. I have some GTI floormats and the windows are tinted. 35% on the sides, 5% on the back. Other than that it's stock.

GTI #1
                      GTI #2
                      GTI #3
                      GTI #4

Nice little truck you got there man. Nice wheels, they make the truck.

Comment

I had 4 in amonth when I was 17 .....almost lost my liscense......damn red cars.....then when I had my civic I got about 10 bs non point tickets just because the va beach cops like to harass hooked up imports........

My civic till my dumbass exwife convinced me to sell it....."
                        http://www.speedoptions.com/profiles...w.php?id=36708

The pic w/ the black wheels was the day I brought it home from the shop.....didn't trust the flunkies to not paint my wheels.....
                        Last edited by Booher; 05-11-2005, 03:29 PM.
                        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Got a ticket last summer for riding my ATV down the road. I could have had my ATV impounded and I would have had to go to court, but it turns out the cop new one of my past teachers. We got to talking and he decided to let me off with a warning.

Haven't rode my ATV on the road since.
                          There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

1.speeding
                            2.speeding
                            3.noise violation
                            4.speeding

Comment

Working...
                            X