Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your Worst injury?

Whats the worst injury you have taken?
    Mine would have to be when I was in my pool and my sis cannon balled on my head. But we both ended up having to get stiches.

My worst injury was a broken wrist on my left hand.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
    2. Taxes
    3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

full blown knee surgery when I was 16 playing RB in high school. Sucks. Worst pain and rehab ever.

Comment

Partially Torn Groin Muscle

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Broke either leg.
          sigpic

Comment

Broke my left leg, bad break too, the cast covered my leg, foot and waist.

Comment

rusty spike through the right foot.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Last year me my bro and some of my friends wer playing a 3 on 3 football game and my bro was WR and i was playin Cb and I blind sided him and he broke his wris on the fall. So thats the worst injury I gave to someone.

Comment

3 broken ribs the night before a big exam. I couldn't get to a hospital and had to goto the exam, no sleep then trying to sit comfortably to write was a nightmare. the next 5 weeks were agony as even breathing was painful.
                  Currently waiting for surgery to repair the cartiladge in my left knee thats also painful.
                  "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                  Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Well, ya see, one day I was picking my nose and............

Twisted ankle. Thats it!

Comment

Compound fracture in my leg.. had to have 4 external screws it sucked... had a cast for 7 months its all healed now.. and according to the doctor it healed stronger than it was b4 it broke.
                      R.I.P. Darrent Williams

R.I.P. Damien Nash

Comment

Opps!

Forgot the Great Danes!

When I was about 15, I was at my girlfriends house. I went outside to her backyard and didnt know she had dogs! My first time there.

Her two Great Danes saw me as dinner and proceded to treat my legs as such!

Two weeks on crutches and missed a school trip to the Sand Dunes. I still have little puncture scars.

Comment

Torn labrum and rotator cuff. Warm up before throwing hard, kids.
                          "Oh I Have Slipped The Surly Bonds of Earth... Put Out My Hand And Touched the Face of God"

-Rest In Peace, Darrent & Damien

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
                            Forgot the Great Danes!

When I was about 15, I was at my girlfriends house. I went outside to her backyard and didnt know she had dogs! My first time there.

Her two Great Danes saw me as dinner and proceded to treat my legs as such!

Two weeks on crutches and missed a school trip to the Sand Dunes. I still have little puncture scars.

The only Great Danes I have ever met were big old teddy bears. Barked loudly, but just wanted to say hello. I think in general, they are not knows as vicious dogs. How strange.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
                              Partially Torn Groin Muscle
                              That's what I had, a bad torn groin, man it hurt and walking was killer.

Comment

Working...
                              X