I love first day of pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love first day of pads

First day of spring practice with pads. Man. Now im not the biggest guy coming in at 5'7 140 but boy i love it. This day we seperated boys from men.

I LOVE FOOTBALL

Always the best time. Yet, we dont start till Summer.
    Last edited by BVP; 05-05-2005, 04:33 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

agreed man, nothing better then finally putting those pads back on...

we started spring training about 2 weeks ago...

a lot of its boring though..

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
        Always the best time. Yet, we dont start till Summer.
        Wait, we have Spring Practices next week. Cant beilieve I forgot.
        sigpic

Comment

We started individual practice 2 weeks ago but with pads and helments we just started this week

Comment

Whats your guy's favorite drill in football to run?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
              Whats your guy's favorite drill in football to run?
              The gauntlet. 40 people on one side. 40 people on the other. Each person has a volleyball, and you have to run up the middle.

We don't start with pads until MUCH later in the summer. Hell, we just had another snowstorm here a couple weeks ago. We did do some conditioning a couple of weeks ago before school. Nothing worse (or better) than getting up at 5:00 in the morning to do football conditioning.
              There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Originally posted by FanFromMichigan
                The gauntlet. 40 people on one side. 40 people on the other. Each person has a volleyball, and you have to run up the middle.

We don't start with pads until MUCH later in the summer. Hell, we just had another snowstorm here a couple weeks ago. We did do some conditioning a couple of weeks ago before school. Nothing worse (or better) than getting up at 5:00 in the morning to do football conditioning.
                I have never heard of the Gauntlet.

But getting up in the moring and conditioning is a sacrafice you have to give when you want to win.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                  But getting up in the moring and conditioning is a sacrafice you have to give when you want to win.
                  Exactly why I put "or better" in parenthesis.
                  There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Originally posted by West
                    First day of spring practice with pads. Man. Now im not the biggest guy coming in at 5'7 140 but boy i love it. This day we seperated boys from men.

I LOVE FOOTBALL
                    So, what do the 'men' have to say??????
                    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
                    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
                    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Heh, you and your American football, we've been at full practice for over a month now.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                        Heh, you and your American football, we've been at full practice for over a month now.
                        So do you think you are better than us?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
                          So do you think you are better than us?
                          You guys wait until it's warm.

Comment

Dang, we don't start practicing until the end of august.
                            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
                              Dang, we don't start practicing until the end of august.
                              Woah. Our first game is on September 3rd.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X