....he's not from france......
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate,
    tireless minority keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of
    men."

-- Samuel Adams

sigpicJacks RULE!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by West
      First day of spring practice with pads. Man. Now im not the biggest guy coming in at 5'7 140 but boy i love it. This day we seperated boys from men.

I LOVE FOOTBALL

THATS CRAP

We gotta wait till august
      Bronco fan from Packer Land.
      Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
      Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

man im in weight lifting still and agility training we dont have mini camp till june 8 and doubles august 10th
        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

I wish I could put the pads on right about now... But, unfortunetly, I got gay back problems and flag football practice don't start until June.
          sigpic

Comment

I train every day in one way or another. I usually do 2 or 3 sets of sit-ups in the am to get the blood flowing. As many as I can do in 60 seconds, as per NYS Police trainig regs. I'm hovering around 54-55.
            5 days per week, I lift 4 or 5 exercises a day at 3 sets with high reps...
            I run at least a mile twice a week...

I used to like bounding when I was doing football drills...
            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
              I train every day in one way or another. I usually do 2 or 3 sets of sit-ups in the am to get the blood flowing. As many as I can do in 60 seconds, as per NYS Police trainig regs. I'm hovering around 54-55.
              5 days per week, I lift 4 or 5 exercises a day at 3 sets with high reps...
              I run at least a mile twice a week...

I used to like bounding when I was doing football drills...
              Tough stuff, I'm not sure of all the differences between Canada's police testing and the US's, but in the RCMP you run 3 miles a day, every day, sometimes in the full red uniform, big boots, hat and everything.

Comment

My favorite drill is tackling. I love that drill..

Comment

Working...
                X