any weird obessions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any weird obessions?

you know weird obsessions, being in love with your car or etc... you get the drift.... have any?

I dont really have any right now that i can recall....

The Broncos.

I guess that isn't considered weird around here though.

Comment

I LOVE my car...and cars in general.

Obsessed with sports in general..

The Simpsons...however, I don't get to see many of the brandnew episodes, but i recite along with old episodes on demand.

p.s.- and women too!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Denver Broncos football cards! I love them, collect them, I read them, I study them and as my wife puts it "fondles" them (doesn't sound good I know)...uh uh, I mean, I don't like football cards...stop judging me
        One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing. -- Socrates

Comment

well i wouldnt say i was obsessed, but i'm really fond of those M & M men...
          ..lets see...i got at least 14 figurines/stuffed ones. i got the blue ones, the green ones, the red ones, the yellow ones, and the orange ones. and 3 or 4 dispensers...but im not a real big M&M candy fan. hmm
          lol...well thats me for ya

Comment

I really like watching thunderstorms. I love watching the lightning. Nothing fascinates me more than that incredible amount of energy, concentrated into a flash of light hotter than anything this earth, and the deafening explosion caused by the rapid expansion of the heated air. I can't wait for the summer storm season.

Sorry if I sounded a bit like Hannibal Lector there...
            There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

im addicted to buying football cards (as well as basketball) on ebay. because i have no card stores around me

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

My best friends cat

Comment

Drum & Bugle Corps.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by FanFromMichigan
                    I really like watching thunderstorms. I love watching the lightning. Nothing fascinates me more than that incredible amount of energy, concentrated into a flash of light hotter than anything this earth, and the deafening explosion caused by the rapid expansion of the heated air. I can't wait for the summer storm season.

Sorry if I sounded a bit like Hannibal Lector there...
                    i too, am interested in that, but what interests me alot is the sky and clouds, i do enjoy thunder and lightning though, usta scare me when i was little but....quite addictive lol, hannible lector is the man

Comment

Originally posted by NJfan26
                      im addicted to buying football cards (as well as basketball) on ebay. because i have no card stores around me
                      I'm a football card collector too!!

I have so much in common with so many! I also have some M&M things! And love cars. I name them!

But my one true weird obbsession right now would be this board! I cant stop yakking here!

Comment

Guns,Military,Football
                        Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

I am what music aficianaods call a 'completist"

Which means that if I like a band, I MUST have every release form them. There are many different versions of this particular obsession. Some take a purists stance and buy every piece of audio and video with the artists name on it, official, import, bootleg, or other. Including side projects while they were officially still a member of the original band (i.e. not after leaving to be solo artist, although some do that as well).

My particular thing is songs. I must have every official release in the catalog, including compilations, imports, and singles IF the b-side is a non album track. I just want all of the songs.

I also only buy official product, no bootlegs, and I could not care less about video, since music is designed to be heard.

I do not do this with every artist. I sometimes pick up a CD and enjoy it, and may get another release from that artists, but there are only a few that I have this odd obsession with. Not suprisingly, they are my favorite artists.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Ask anyone that knows me. They'd say I very paranoid and prepair for worst.

Comment

I have an obsession for a French-Lebanese girl... she's about 5'8, nice... um... YEAH!

Comment

Working...
                              X