No announcement yet.

Money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you don't like giving money because you think they'll spend it on something bad buy them something to eat instead.

Comment

I love how people just assume that if you give money to the homeless, they'll just spend it on alcohol, stereotypical huh?

At any case, if they're legal -- who the hell cares? Just because they have a "bad" life and no home doesn't allow them to enjoy a drink or too? I'm pretty sure some of you can go rattle your skeltons in your own closet before you do someone elses. (Don't laugh because they don't have them)

Excuse me all to hell, but some homeless people can't help it.

I guess we're all hypocritical by nature.

Comment

I don't anymore because of the actions of a homeless guy here in va beach he had a sign that said will work for food so my cousin offered for him to come to his house and do some yardwork , then the bum says he has a back injury.....I was like wtf.....did you even read your sign before you made it....I told him to change his sign to I want free money......
        Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
          I love how people just assume that if you give money to the homeless, they'll just spend it on alcohol, stereotypical huh?

At any case, if they're legal -- who the hell cares? Just because they have a "bad" life and no home doesn't allow them to enjoy a drink or too? I'm pretty sure some of you can go rattle your skeltons in your own closet before you do someone elses. (Don't laugh because they don't have them)

Excuse me all to hell, but some homeless people can't help it.

I guess we're all hypocritical by nature.
          Uh oh, here comes the Waaaaaaaa-mbulance.
          Last edited by EMCF; 05-11-2005, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
            Uh oh, here comes the Waaaaaaaa-mbulance.
            More like a sledgehammer of fallacy EMCF, but whatever suits your fancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
              A 'sledgehammer of fallacy'? Well la-dee-dah, cry me a river, build a bridge, then get over it.

Comment

You must spread your contributor status around...

A good reply. Leave it at that. It merits little else.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor

He was crying, I said he was crying, nothing false about it. Move along.

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor

Thank you good sir.

Comment

Working...
                    X