Wow....... Back at it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow....... Back at it!!!!

I'm done with the surgery. I have a new elbow in my arm and it hurts like hell haha!. I thought I wouldn't be able to type that good but I'm doing pretty good with my right hand. My whole left is all big and fat (swollen), it just takes me awhile to type. I guess I lied.. I thought it would take longer to get back... but a whole night's rest on morphine and other drugs sure helps ya out the next day!

Take care..you will probably be very sore tomorrow and the next day ect. I suggest you don't overdo it

Comment

Is this typing on a computer part of your rehab? In my estimation, it would be no. lol jk. Glad things went well.
      My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

glad everything went well....

^^^made by OrangeShadow

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
          Is this typing on a computer part of your rehab? In my estimation, it would be no. lol jk. Glad things went well.
          No.... it's not. My parents don't reallly want me on here so I think I'll go rest. Thanks everyone

Comment

Good to see you back on your elbow brother! Speedy recovery!

Comment

That was rather quick. Great to hear you're ok. Three Cheers for B4!

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
              2. Taxes
              3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                I'm done with the surgery. I have a new elbow in my arm and it hurts like hell haha!. I thought I wouldn't be able to type that good but I'm doing pretty good with my right hand. My whole left is all big and fat (swollen), it just takes me awhile to type. I guess I lied.. I thought it would take longer to get back... but a whole night's rest on morphine and other drugs sure helps ya out the next day!
                welcome back DONT push it too hard man.

Comment

Glad it went well. Take care

Comment

Take it easy, and get well soon.
                    One thing only I know, and that is that I know nothing. -- Socrates

Comment

Working...
                    X