Classmates with funny names...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classmates with funny names...

I attended middle-school with an Elvis Presley and a Michael Jackson...

There was a Brad Pitt in our High school but I never met him...

Elvis was from Thailand...I have to surmise that mom and dad were big fans...

Michael Jackson ended up getting arrested for something...not touching little kids though...

Brad Pitt was definitely not a ladies man...

I'm sure that you guys had classmates with funny names...lets hear some...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Dang Dang - Dang....

Nallely Jaramillo - Everyone calls her Nelly

Rebecca Peacock - speaks for itself

My sisters friends name is
    Chunky Redcorn lol

Comment

We had a Tom Crews.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I used to work with a guy named Richard Head.............

Comment

I work with a guy named Paul Bernardo. Not sure if americans are familiar with the name, but he (the paul in jail) is pretty much canada's most notorious rapist/serial killer/really messed up stuff doer. In hindsight, i should probalby take his name off my resume....

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
          ABWRFRC

Comment

I know a Paul Richards...

CPs to the person that gets why that's funny.
            sigpic

Comment

There was a girl in my class named "Nichole Nichols"...not sure why anybody would do the double-name thing to their kid, but I will say she was good looking and had a nice set of credentials.

One of my friend's name is "Scott Gard" which leaves the gate open for the nick-name "Scotch Gard".

Comment

I had gym with a girl name Nicole Moorehead and art class with a guy named Wong Hung Low! I cant remember that many right now but Im sure there was alot more.

Comment

I work at a preschool so I know a lot of names but the funniest has to be this kid named Chief. Yeah his real name is just Chief. I asked the mom how she picked his name and she told me it was because his grandpa was native american.
                  BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
                  IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

How could I forget?!?!

One of our gym teachers was Coach Sock...his first name was Jim.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Oh yeah, I had a gym teacher in elementry school named Adrianna Booty, and yes she had one!

Comment

I knew a kid named D-ck Small, hehe. Then he moved away.

Comment

I know of a George George, and a Johnson Johnson. One of my friends name is Ray Schaeffer, sometimes called "Way Safer" There was a guy who worked at the Red Dog mine named Richard Little. There's some others, but I can't think of them right now.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                          Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                          Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                          Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

my last name is rector.

there are a lot of names for that: my cousins name is ricky rector: sticky rectum

i dont have anyone in my schools though. except for katie pitsch, when you say it, it sounds like katie b****.
                            for loving the game and never letting go, thank you dennis

Join Football Board!

Comment

Derek Clapton
                              Coach "Dirty" Sanchez was arrested for sexual assault.
                              And a friend of mine is named Timothy McVain.
                              There was an Osama in my kindergarten class.
                              A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Working...
                              X