Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _YoDa_
    Dang Dang
    LOL, in my school we have some named Doan Doan.
    sigpic

Comment

In grade school, I remember an older kid we didn't like by the name of Johnny Peters. You can imagine what we did with the "s."

At one time, a friend said one of our grade school classmates looked like a horned toad. That caught on and ultimately was shortened to "Horny." He didn't mind until he was getting near to high school age, then he didn't like it anymore. Small wonder.

In high school, our chemisty teacher was Mr. George. He looked so young that he could have easily passed as a student. Behind his back, we called him "Boy George." That was entirely original; I don't think we knew anything of a "Boy George" at that time.

When I was working for a mobile home manufacturer, I had a foreman by the name of Jack Bates. We called him "Master Bates." I think there is another member on these boards somewhere who also had a boss by the name of Bates, who suffered the same monicker.

-----

Comment

hey

A few years out of school, and I knew folks from 3 High schools, long story.

Any way, we were having a party at Lantz' house.

His roommate was named Tom Morrow.

A friend of mine and his wife showed up. His name is Ted Day.

We cracked up... introducing Ted Day to Tom Morrow!
        - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

We also had a Nicky Pease...
          Mark Martin...
          oh, yeah...and John Holmes...that poor SOB got tortured so badly that he may very well be the toughest person Mentally that I have ever met...
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

hey

I had a friend after school, for a while. I haven't seen Justin in a long time now.

His last name is Case.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Way back in High School..
              my pals and I had a temp job selling tickets to the
              local Firefighters Benefit Variety Show....

man there were some wild stories around that gig...
              the guy we worked for, Roy, was the ringmaster/head sales guy...
              he kept the dang lion in the back of his pickup...
              inside the shell...

but anyway...

I sold a set of tickets to this old lady..
              the charity package that sent underpriviliged kids to the show..
              her name , though. it always stuck with me.

Othelia Flakes

like an old fashioned breakfast cereal.

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

I had a classmate named steve martin. Another's Mom was Anita **** (no kidding) Another had an uncle Charlie Brown(e) and his dad was Jim (James)
                sigpic

Comment

Richard Moench (pronounced Munch)

a girl with the last name Dickey... (hope that doesn't get edited...)
                  :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Comment

I knew a kid named mawheeny... he said he wanted to name his son holden...

Comment

I dont remember anyone from my high school having weird names, im sure there were some though.

But along the lines of funny names there is a station here in AZ that plays ska/punk at night. The DJ's name?

Craven Moorehead.

For his sake I hope that its just a stage name but even if it is, why?
                      LET 'ER BUCK!!!
                      Adopted by: Peanut, Chazoe60, CanDB, RealBronco and JakeNbake

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post
                        I dont remember anyone from my high school having weird names, im sure there were some though.

But along the lines of funny names there is a station here in AZ that plays ska/punk at night. The DJ's name?

Craven Moorehead.

lol of course its fake...

lol thats funny.

Comment

Originally posted by HurricaneDovs View Post

Craven Moorehead.

I'd guess fake. I knew a kid with that last name and he said was going to name his child that. I wouldn't be surprised with how this kid behaved.

Comment

No one in my school, that I know of, had any funky names.

A customer of the business I used to work for was named Major Homa

My cousin goes to high school with a kid named Holden Hiscock. I told her no, that cant be his last name and that it has to Hitchcock...then she showed me his Facebook page.
                            Denver Broncos
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks
                            Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X