Bronco fan from Packer Land.
    Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
    Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Aw man, we already did this............

I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
      Who all belives that there is other intelligent life out there? Explain
      I do........how else do you explain them crossing the border....getting caught......returned to the border.......and then back in the USA the next day.....And people say there aren't any intelligent aliens out there.........HA
      "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Originally posted by cuuda
        I do........how else do you explain them crossing the border....getting caught......returned to the border.......and then back in the USA the next day.....And people say there aren't any intelligent aliens out there.........HA
        Nice :p I belive in aliens, not the lil green men or anythin, but there is no way we are the ONLY intelligent life out ther
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Yes there is other life out there.

I think I can explain why they visit but do not try and make contact.

as intelligent beings what do humans do when they find a new species on earth? we grab a few, do some test to figure out what they are all about. if they live through the testing we might even put them back in their environment.

if these beings are really able to come to planet earth it means two things.

1. They are way more advanced than us. all we can do is go to our own moon a couple of times, the beings are traveling across the universe. They have no reason to make contact with us because we have nothing to offer them.

2. if they are traveling the universe more than likely they are scientists. they aren't just coming to earth, they are mapping all planets and moons and whatever else they come across. They stop by, see what resources we have to offer. Then they move on.

Comment

I think there's intelligent life elsewhere, the universe is so big, how could there not be? I don't think they've visited us though. All that UFO stuff is government aircrafts.

What's your take on this topic MoFo?

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
            Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
            Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
            Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

I do, but the real question is was Elvis an alien? We all Michael Jackson is an alien.
              BRONCOS fan is in my blood!
              IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/vannote/cutlersig.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by daspeedster
                its soo funny how Everyone is willing to believe in aliens, but cant believe in a God. Simply Amazing!!

Hijak stopped.....

Make your own thread....I am trying to make a good topic here and when it gets hijacked...yea....
                Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

There are 4 main elements in the universe, carbon, h20, hydrogen, nitrogen. most of our bodies are made of these 4 elements. it wouldn't take much for these elements to form life elsewhere in the universe. you know how many stars like our sun are in our galaxy alone?
                  Last edited by Jared; 06-25-2006, 07:25 PM.

Comment

bump.

anyways i believe in aliens. Because if you think about it our solar system is just one in a cluster of them. AKA a galaxy and then there's clusters of those clusters and clusters of those clusters etc. etc. so if you think about it the odds of us being the only beings in the universe is just so miniscule that it's absurd.
                    the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

:

Not really.
                      Last edited by Jared; 06-25-2006, 07:26 PM.

Comment

i
                        why is that funny? sorry this is turning into a religious statement. and you probably won't answer back since this thread is like a year old.
                        Last edited by Jared; 06-25-2006, 07:26 PM.
                        the space that is mine

We miss 'ya brother dime. We know your up there jamming with Cliff and Chuck. Stay metal :salute: :rockon:

Comment

Yeah, I believe that Aliens exsist.

Probably more than you think.

This Universe is enormous which means there's a pretty decent chance that there is, however because of it's size it also means there's a pretty decent chance that we'll never see them either.

So I guess we're back where we started.

Comment

Originally posted by elof
                            There are 4 main elements in the universe, carbon, h20, hydrogen, nitrogen. most of our bodies are made of these 4 elements. it wouldn't take much for these elements to form life elsewhere in the universe. you know how many stars like our sun are in our galaxy alone?
                            Amen.

There is intelligent life out there. I often wonder if there is intelligent life on Earth, what with reality TV and all. We have yet to discover all the species on this planet, so why assume there isn't anything beyond this chunk of rock. Plus, people think of aliens as those green Sam Cassell lookalikes we see on TV. How about micro organisms that are beyond the sights of telescopes, needing to be seen through miscoscopes? Some say life cannot exist on Nuptune, Uranus or even Jupiter and Saturn. Sure, not anything on Earth.
                            Last edited by Jared; 06-25-2006, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
                              Yeah, I believe that Aliens exsist.

Probably more than you think.

This Universe is enormous which means there's a pretty decent chance that there is, however because of it's size it also means there's a pretty decent chance that we'll never see them either.

So I guess we're back where we started.
                              Unless we build a fleet of Starships.

If we manage to make it that far.

Comment

Working...
                              X