Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About to buy a pet snake (ball python), what should I call him?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to buy a pet snake (ball python), what should I call him?

I'd like to name him after an athlete, but I won't name him after Ken Stabler.

I thought about calling him "Elroy" as in Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch because of the obvious irony.

Post your ideas.

You could call him Jake....

Not very good, I know... I'll come back tomorrow with something better....

Winter is Coming!

Comment

Originally posted by NolanSmith
      I'd like to name him after an athlete, but I won't name him after Ken Stabler.

I thought about calling him "Elroy" as in Elroy "Crazy Legs" Hirsch because of the obvious irony.

Post your ideas.
      What does this have to do with the Broncos?
      Ultimate Thread Killer!!!

Sig above made by me!

Comment

I had a Ball or Royal Python! He was really cool. I named him Durass after a Klingon, lol.

They are pretty tough looking snakes! How about Eddie, after someone pretty tough? Eddie Mac!

Edit, Oh and Defense is right, this should really be in ABF.

Comment

It's in general discussions, I wanted to name it after a Broncos if possible.

But hey, it's cool you took the effort to post that just to make me look dumb.

Comment

My sister has one named Rambo. Why do you want a snake? Why not a cuddly cute puppy?
            Broncos Girl for Life

Comment

Flash.

Not a football name, but it sure fits when you see him strike prey.

And, yes, this is an ABF thread.

-----

Comment

I call mine "The Hammer"

Seriously though, how about Big Al
                Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

Moved thread

You are not dumb, You might get more creative answers in ABF. so I moved it.

Comment

If it's a Python, why not "Monty"?

Or maybe "Sharpe" (for any particular reason, I just like how it sounds), could also be interpreted as "sharp".

Comment

Haha. I like your response, dude.

sigpic
                      They're your teammates, now.
                      Best of luck, TT!
                      ...Always a class act - in any uniform.

sbutk: i can see why Denver is taking TO's right now [trailing by 7, with 30 seconds left in the half]. but why Oakland???

Captain Lori: You are trying to figure out the Raiders. Try figuring out women instead; it's probably much easier.

Comment

snakey?

how about mattos then? as in grant mattos of course - http://www.denverbroncos.com/page.ph...contentID=3874
                        sigpic
                        go broncos
                        share the sidewalk
                        liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

"The Blur" maybe. "Blitz" is what I wanted to name my dog. I'll be back with more.

Comment

Name him mitch.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Seven

Name your new snake seven!!

Comment

Working...
                              X