Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Here

    HELLO MY FELLOW BRONCO FANS!

    New here!

    I'm a lifetime Bronco Fan and I finally decided to register on this message board.

    I'm 20 years ago (turned 20 June 8th), I live in Tallahassee, FL recently moved from Birmingham, Alabama. I am a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan(my buddies here in FL don't like that about me ). I am also a huge Steve Atwater fan. I enjoy watching football going deep sea fishing with my dad and just hanging out here in the Panhandle of FL. I follow the Phoenix Suns and the LA Angels (Vlad's my favorite player) in other sports. I joined this board to have fun and talk good Bronco football with the fans, while throwing smack around to the opposing fans.



    --'Smoke

  • #2
    Welcome!

    Good to have you hear, Smoke!



    -----

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by topscribe
      Good to have you hear, Smoke!



      -----
      Nice to be here Topscribe!

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to Broncomania! If you need a sig pic or anything, feel free to PM me for it.

        By the way, this kind of thing belongs in the Newbie Land forum.

        sigpic

        Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

        There are three things you can expect in life:

        1. Death
        2. Taxes
        3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

        Comment


        • #5
          O well. There's not many people that go into Newbie Land, so I decided to put it into a forum so I could meet people faster.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by OrangeSmoke
            O well. There's not many people that go into Newbie Land, so I decided to put it into a forum so I could meet people faster.
            No need to be rude with the . Anyways, welcome to the Boards.
            Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


            Sig above made by me!


            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by defense!!!
              No need to be rude with the . Anyways, welcome to the Boards.
              He may be pointing at himself. It might be a good idea to ask.

              -----

              Comment


              • #8
                Welcome to the board 'smoke

                If you stay out of trouble you'll love the boards
                Administrator

                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't know you could off on the wrong foot when all I did was insert the 'duh' smiley.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    OS! Welcome brother!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hey 'Beast7,

                      Those are some nice sigs!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by OrangeSmoke
                        Hey 'Beast7,

                        Those are some nice sigs!
                        Thanks, the Tatum Bell one was made by me. The Champ Bailey one was made by my one buddy.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey welcome

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            you have arrived at your destination, please remain seated until the plane has come to a full and complete stop, and the fasten seatbelt sign has been turned off. Thank you for flying ahem *cough cough* airlines, and have a wonderful day. welcome to the boards
                            Blet

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by OrangePeel
                              you have arrived at your destination, please remain seated until the plane has come to a full and complete stop, and the fasten seatbelt sign has been turned off. Thank you for flying ahem *cough cough* airlines, and have a wonderful day. welcome to the boards
                              Weirdo.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X