X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I dream about going to work and something horrific happening almost every night. At work throughout the day I constantly think about something horrific happening while I am there. I am naturally a really jumpy person and every loud sound has me looking around and from time to time being genuinely concerned. I am a school teacher and I am sure you can figure out what I am talking about, that is my biggest fear, and lately, I just can't shake it.
    Since the world we live in is going to hell in a hand basket, completely understandable.

Leave a comment:

• johnlimburg
    replied
    I dream about going to work and something horrific happening almost every night. At work throughout the day I constantly think about something horrific happening while I am there. I am naturally a really jumpy person and every loud sound has me looking around and from time to time being genuinely concerned. I am a school teacher and I am sure you can figure out what I am talking about, that is my biggest fear, and lately, I just can't shake it.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Another fear I have....that some of my bad dreams become reality!!!!

until such time......

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Heights and electricity..... When I was married I was putting in a light fixture in our basement, standing on a ladder and doing electrical things..... Not a good combination for me.

Leave a comment:

• Saddletramp
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    love dogs, my pitbull ridgeback mix sneezes on me all the time ... gross, but don't fear him. Don't think i've ever gotten sick for weeks at a time from him sneezing on me though little fake sneezes that some people do don't bother me, because I know their not really sneezing...

I don't have a good immune system, it's no big deal, just what's normal for me, but i don't fight off infection very easy ... so I go in an all out panic mode when some one sneezes. A hundred different panic thoughts go through my mind when someone sneezes by me ... i feel like I can feel the germs in the air around me, wondering if there is anyway I can avoid them coming in contact with me ... I try not to be overly obvious about how much it bothers me ... but...
    You dont pull a Sheldon do you and douse the sneezer with Lysol, do you? Although that would potentially keep you from getting a virus...... 😈😈😈
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 12-06-2018, 05:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    I fear I have a few too many fears......

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by ebsoria View Post
    How about is an animal sneezes near you? My little pup sneezes in my face from time to time. Yes, it is gross!!
    love dogs, my pitbull ridgeback mix sneezes on me all the time ... gross, but don't fear him. Don't think i've ever gotten sick for weeks at a time from him sneezing on me though little fake sneezes that some people do don't bother me, because I know their not really sneezing...

I don't have a good immune system, it's no big deal, just what's normal for me, but i don't fight off infection very easy ... so I go in an all out panic mode when some one sneezes. A hundred different panic thoughts go through my mind when someone sneezes by me ... i feel like I can feel the germs in the air around me, wondering if there is anyway I can avoid them coming in contact with me ... I try not to be overly obvious about how much it bothers me ... but...

Leave a comment:

• HUMCALC
    replied
    #1 Living forever
    #2 Being buried alive
    #3 Heights/drowning

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Someone farting in my face while I'm yawning.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Acrophobia. In the past, I've been involved in scattering ashes from the middle of the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge west of Taos. It's a major highway travelled by big trucks. The bridge bounces and the guardrail used to be about two feet high. I think they've increased the height of the railing since then. I was so scared once that I almost crawled back. I generally avoid the edge of precipices.
    Have you seen pictures from the "walks" on the edge of cliffs where you're literally walking on only a foot or two of support? That looks scary! But the nut in me would love to try it!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Acrophobia. In the past, I've been involved in scattering ashes from the middle of the Rio Grande Gorge Bridge west of Taos. It's a major highway travelled by big trucks. The bridge bounces and the guardrail used to be about two feet high. I think they've increased the height of the railing since then. I was so scared once that I almost crawled back. I generally avoid the edge of precipices.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I'm scared to death when somebody sneezes near me ... I panic that I'm gonna get sick and start taking all kinds of zinc and vitamin c ...

bugs - crickets ... just hate them, they creep me out. Roaches - horrified of them ... scorpions ... snakes .... bears.... mountain lions ... wolves ... coyotes ... but above everything else someone sneezing near me is probably my # 1 fear.
    How about is an animal sneezes near you? My little pup sneezes in my face from time to time. Yes, it is gross!!

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    I'm scared to death when somebody sneezes near me ... I panic that I'm gonna get sick and start taking all kinds of zinc and vitamin c ...

bugs - crickets ... just hate them, they creep me out. Roaches - horrified of them ... scorpions ... snakes .... bears.... mountain lions ... wolves ... coyotes ... but above everything else someone sneezing near me is probably my # 1 fear.

Leave a comment:

• ebsoria
    replied
    See? This is why you "search" before you create a new post.......

Anywho..... public bathrooms in high foot traffic areas with the push button lock. There is no way to make sure it's working or you set it properly like a deadbolt style lock.

My fear is that it's not set right and as I lean forward to clean myself someone comes walking in and "oh hi!"!!! And with the high foot traffic a few peepers peep my white hiney as they walk by. Especially if it's at work and you then have to face your coworkers everyday knowing the horror burned into their memories.

Leave a comment:

• cuuda
    replied
    Yeah...I could see where that might be a cause of concern........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X