Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its on today

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • its on today

    im gettin my tatoo on my back in like an hour. its only gona be $165 and im gettin it between my sholder blades. if i find the pic online ill post it.
    sigpic

  • #2
    Originally posted by Zmabe
    im gettin my tatoo on my back in like an hour. its only gona be $165 and im gettin it between my sholder blades. if i find the pic online ill post it.


    Can't wait to see it Zmabe! Not much for Tat's myself...but if you're going to get a tatoo, get a big one...that's what I say..
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

    Comment


    • #3
      What are you getting?

      I have been thinking about getting another one, but 1) I dont know what to get and 2) I have zero dollars....
      ---IZAAK

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IZAAK
        I have zero dollars....
        That is always a problem, isn't it.

        If I ever get a tatoo, it will be of a Cross on my right arm. I just have to convince my mom to let me get one.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BVP
          That is always a problem, isn't it.

          If I ever get a tatoo, it will be of a Cross on my right arm. I just have to convince my mom to let me get one.
          Crosses are cool and what not, but there are some many people, millions, that have crosses on there arms...

          if that doesnt bother you, than I say do it up!
          ---IZAAK

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Zmabe
            im gettin my tatoo on my back in like an hour. its only gona be $165 and im gettin it between my sholder blades. if i find the pic online ill post it.
            A friend of mine got a dragon on his back. It pretty much covers his entire back. I think he spent 6 hours getting it done spread out over 3 visits. I think it cost him like $500.

            Comment


            • #7
              i have 3 tattoos for a grand total of $100...
              ---IZAAK

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IZAAK
                Crosses are cool and what not, but there are some many people, millions, that have crosses on there arms...

                if that doesnt bother you, than I say do it up!
                I know a lot of people have crosses. But I have a friend that is a good artist. I am going to have him design one for me, then I will have that desing taken in, and have that one put on my arm.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by IZAAK
                  i have 3 tattoos for a grand total of $100...
                  Are they small tatoos?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    If I had the time and money, I'd get Mighty Mouse, or Underdog. Like me, their size is no indication of strength or of heart.


                    "here I come to save the day...."

                    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      it will probably look really creapy like ur sig


                      sig made by snk16









                      I adopted Ebenezar Ekuban

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BVP
                        Are they small tatoos?

                        For the most part.... the biggest is like 3 inchs by 3 inch... I dont get anything too large, visible, or with alot of detail...

                        small, solid black, simple and hidden...
                        ---IZAAK

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by IZAAK
                          For the most part.... the biggest is like 3 inchs by 3 inch... I dont get anything too large, visible, or with alot of detail...

                          small, solid black, simple and hidden...
                          Why get a tatoo if nobody can see that tatoo?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bronco8534
                            it will probably look really creapy like ur sig
                            Who are you talking to?
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Bronco8534
                              it will probably look really creapy like ur sig
                              ya, im gettin a creepy skull with the all seeing eye in the middle of the skull.
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X