Mmmmm...Fast Food....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mmmmm...Fast Food....

What do you order when you go to a fast food restaurant?

I must admit that it is not often that I go because:
    a) I am somewhat dedicated to a diet...
    b) It costs in the neighborhood of $15-$20 for me to eat and be satisfied...

...but, occasionally...I end up standing in line...trying to figure out what sounds good...

When I go to:.............I get.........
    Burger King- A Whopper combo meal, another Whopper on the side and either a 10 pc tenders or a Chicken Sandwich...
    McDonalds-A Quarter-pounder meal, another Quarter-pounder and a side of those chicken strips...
    Wendy's- A Big Bacon Classic combo meal, a Spicy Chicken sandwich and a side order of Chili...
    Arby's- A Chicken Cordon Bleau combo meal w/cheddar fries, 2 Arby-Q's and a Big Montana...
    Taco Bell- 5 Soft Tacos, 5 Hard Tacos and a Double-Decker supreme...

those are predominantly the only ones that I frequent...yeah, I'm a Big eater too...

What do you get when you go where?
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Burger King- 10 pc tenders combo meal
    McDonalds- Nothing, I don't eat here
    Wendy's- A Taco Salad
    Arby's- 1 Cheese Melt Combo with a side of another Cheese Melt.
    Taco Bell- 3 Hard Tacos and 2 Burritos

Man, I thought I eat alot, but dang, I don't even come close to BBJ.
    sigpic

Comment

I generally try to mix it up, not get the same things all the time, but I come real close to BBJ as far as quantity.
      Burger King - 2 big fish , 5 piece tenders, med fries
      McDonalds - 2 quarter lbs, med fries, lg shake
      Arby's - 1 ham melt, 1 rst beef melt, 1 rst beef and cheddar, curley fries
      taco bell- 1 nacho bell grande, 1 big beef burrito supreme, 2 beef gordita supremes.

thank God for my high matabolism, I'm 5'11" about 155 lbs

now you get me in an all-you-can-eat place at breakfast time, that place is going broke by the time I leave.
      sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

When I do eat fast food, it's always A&W. I usually have...

Grampa Burger
        Large Fries
        Large Onion Rings
        Large Rootbeer or rootbeer float or rootbeer milkshake.

The rootbeer milkshakes are amazing.

Comment

Love A&W, grew up with one, but not one by me now
          sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
            What do you order when you go to a fast food restaurant?
            Burger King- A Whopper combo meal, another Whopper on the side and either a 10 pc tenders or a Chicken Sandwich...
            McDonalds-A Quarter-pounder meal, another Quarter-pounder and a side of those chicken strips...
            Wendy's- A Big Bacon Classic combo meal, a Spicy Chicken sandwich and a side order of Chili...
            Arby's- A Chicken Cordon Bleau combo meal w/cheddar fries, 2 Arby-Q's and a Big Montana...
            Taco Bell- 5 Soft Tacos, 5 Hard Tacos and a Double-Decker supreme...
            What do you get when you go where?
            Jesus BBJ. You'd give Tony Mandrich a run for his money. I remember the SI with him on the cover. In his article it listed what he at on an average day. Pretty insane.

I don't really eat much fast food anymore. Only Taco Bell. I usually get a Double Decker, a soft taco, and a Chili Cheese Burrito (if they have it) or Bean Burrito.

Comment

Usually, it is BK, and I get a Double Whopper with just ketchup and mustard, large fries and a drink.
              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

only fast food ive had in 3 years is subway if you consider that fast food

Comment

BK - 2 Double Whoppers with King Size Fries and Coke
                  Mc - 2 Double Quarter Pounders with SS Fries and Coke
                  Arby's - 2 Big Montanas with Large Fries and Coke
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, to begin . . . .

On a hypothetical intersection, a fast food restaurant sits on each corner: a Burger King, Carl's Jr., Wendy's, and McDonald's. I would go first to Carl's Jr. If they're closed, Burger King. If they're closed, Wendy's. If they're closed . . . .

. . . . I go on down the road looking for a decent restaurant.

I hate McDonald's.

-----

Anyway, my favorite fast food meal would be: Stop by Carl's Jr. and get a Famous Star, go to Wendy's and pick up their chili, go on over to Whataburger (do they have those in Colorado?) and get a real, bonafide malt (not a shake). Then I take it all on over to Chili's and order their outrageous fries with the peelings still on them, and enjoy my accumulated meal right there.

Then it's off to Seven Eleven for some Tums . . . .

-----

Comment

I have 2 bets that no-one would ever take me up on...

1.) Eat 6 Quarter-Pounder meals...(no drinks, non-stop, without vomiting)

2.) Eat 30 Taco Bell Tacos...(Same rules apply)

A room-mate issued the Quarter-Pounder challenge, and then backed out in the end...
                      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                        I have 2 bets that no-one would ever take me up on...

1.) Eat 6 Quarter-Pounder meals...(no drinks, non-stop, without vomiting)

2.) Eat 30 Taco Bell Tacos...(Same rules apply)

A room-mate issued the Quarter-Pounder challenge, and then backed out in the end...

Not his guy, no way!!

I mix it up at fast food, but usually go with a Big Mac, or the Filet-o-Fish meals at McD's. At BK, I like the Whopper Jr., with cheese, with no onions, but with rings, lol. Also in the meal form with a coke.

Dam BBJ, you do eat!!! But you burn it off on the weights, so it works for you.

Comment

my wife is putting me on a diet so now i dont go to fast food restraunt

Comment

McDonalds - McChicken Combo
                            Taco Bell - Combo #1 but with a fri supreme
                            Wendys - A couple of jr bacon cheesburgers and a biggie drink
                            Harveys - 2 or 3 burgers and lets throw in some fries.
                            .....Thats were i go if i do go for fast food

Comment

Wendy's - one of their salads

Arby's - any market fresh sandwich

In & Out - Double Double meal with grilled onions

I haven;t really been anywhere else in ages.

Maybe McD's for breakfast if I have to run some early errands and I am starving. Usually a sausage mcmuffin w/ egg, two hash browns, and coffee.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                              You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
                              X