Mmmmm...Fast Food....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Bad John
    McDonalds-A Quarter-pounder meal, another Quarter-pounder and a side of those chicken strips...
    Why not just get the double quarter pounder w/ cheese?

But anyways..

I only eat at Mcdonalds and Taco Bell, fast food wise, everything else doesnt come close to Mcdonalds..

At Mcdonalds, I ALWAYS get a #3, which is the double quarter pounder w/ cheese meal, with med. fries and a med. Sprite..And then whenever for some reason I decide to go to Taco Bell(which is hardly ever, but is the only fast food place I will eat other than Mcdonalds) I get 2 steak quesadillas, with a Sierra Mist..
    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by Jared

Maybe McD's for breakfast if I have to run some early errands and I am starving. Usually a sausage mcmuffin w/ egg, two hash browns, and coffee.
      YUCK! How can you eat Mcdonalds breakfast, I would almost rather eat ****, then eat there breakfast..And its wierd, I love there lunch menu more than almost anything, but there breakfast menu is so crappy..Eww..Just thinking of there breakfast seriously almost makes me puke..
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
        YUCK! How can you eat Mcdonalds breakfast, I would almost rather eat ****, then eat there breakfast..And its wierd, I love there lunch menu more than almost anything, but there breakfast menu is so crappy..Eww..Just thinking of there breakfast seriously almost makes me puke..

Where else am I supposed to buy breakfast on the go? For under $5?

The hash browns in particular, are addictive. The one on base just does them really well. I could eat 10 of them. Perfectly browned and crispy and salted.

I think everything else as McDonalds is a heart attack waiting to happen.

I have been to McDonald's maybe 5 times in the last year, all for breakfast. So I am ok with it on rare occasions. I think the damage to my body is minimal.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by dandaman23
          Why not just get the double quarter pounder w/ cheese?

But anyways..

because I am difficult....

more filler with 2 sandwiches...bread, cheese pickles, onions...
          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

how can you guys eat that nasty crap like burger kind and mcdonalds

Comment

For burgers......Wendy's and IN/OUT
              "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                I have 2 bets that no-one would ever take me up on...

1.) Eat 6 Quarter-Pounder meals...(no drinks, non-stop, without vomiting)

2.) Eat 30 Taco Bell Tacos...(Same rules apply)

A room-mate issued the Quarter-Pounder challenge, and then backed out in the end...

I can try the Quater Pounder. I have eaten 3 Double-Quarter Pounders before. >_>
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
                  how can you guys eat that nasty crap like burger kind and mcdonalds

It's kinda like drinking, except for the chewing...
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

[QUOTE=BVP]Burger King- Double Whopper meal
                    Wendy's- Cheesburger meal
                    Arby's- Chicken Fingers meal
                    Taco Bell- Dont eat there
                    MD- Quarter pounder, sometimes big mac.

Comment

Working...
                    X