Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• --- Any Pet Lovers? ---

Got any pets?

I have 2 Golden Retrievers named: Toby and Brandy. I have a cat that I never see named Julius (lol)

What about you?

we have 2 pups (black lab brothers) two kittens (no idea my wife got them i know they are both females though) a bird (green parret) a hampster and 6 fish (goldfish and 1 shark)

sig made by releasethebeast7
    super bowl here we come

Comment

http://web.denverbroncos.com/forums/...highlight=Pets

http://216.58.161.132/forums/showthread.php?t=34917

Two previous 'Pets' threads started. Look before you post!

Comment

1Black and Tan Doberman-Phoenix
        1Black Cat-Sierra
        4 Saltwater fish-Muffy, Buttons and the twins

Comment

Both are over a month old.

Comment

Good Point Lol.

1 cat and 1 dog. The dog is going through her period lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Invesco
              Good Point Lol.

1 cat and 1 dog. The dog is going through her period lol.
              No you mean shes in 'heat'. See when a girl goes through their period they can't 'mate' but when a dog is in heat, that means it's mating season for that dog.

Comment

Blazes Plan-Quarterhorse (see allbreedpedigree.com, I can't believe I gelded him, and yes, I did it before I really understood his history, and yes, he is fast)
                D.J.-Quarterhorse
                Punky-miniature Dachsund
                Pepper-Schnauzer
                Shadow-Lab
                Elvis-1/2 Scottish Terrier 1/2 Sneaky neighbors dog

Comment

2 Austrailian shepards.

Comment

--- Any Pet Lovers? ---

--- we are all going stircrazy waiting for our season to start --- GD discussions are borderline insanity --- speculation has been overspeculated --- all the microscopic dissections of our team, coaching staff, and management has me quite dizzy --- so while thinking about the "Dog Days of Summer " --- i began wondering how many pet lovers do we have as Broncomania members?

--- what kind of pets do you have and what are thier names? ---

--- we have a cat that strayed to our porch, and we began to feed her --- soon came along a batch of kittens --- we found homes for the kittens and "Tortie", the dark calico , got "fixed" ---
                    --- a few years ago we adopted a greyhound --- she is a real sweetheart, her name is "Haley" and gets along with "Tortie" --- peaceful co-existence !!! ---

--- this thread is for pet lovers only, if you do not like animals, you need not apply!

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
                    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
                    http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
                    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

I love dogs. I have 1 dog. He is a Bichon Frise. His name is Rocky.
                      sigpic

Comment

I am a huge dog/golden retriever lover.

2 Goldens- Toby and Brandy

And a cat I never see named Julius.

Comment

I have two dogs that I love, the male is full blood American Eskimo, we named him Juno, the female is Australian Sheperd and Border Collie mix, she is one of the most beautiful dogs I've seen. Her markings are Extraordinary. Juno has papers in Cali., but the people that had him didn't want to come get him. We adopted them from the Local vet here.
                          sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
                            I have two dogs that I love, the male is full blood American Eskimo, we named him Juno, the female is Australian Sheperd and Border Collie mix, she is one of the most beautiful dogs I've seen. Her markings are Extraordinary. Juno has papers in Cali., but the people that had him didn't want to come get him. We adopted them from the Local vet here.
                            WOW! Got any pictures of that Mix? It sounds quite interesting.

I don't know, golden retrievers are hard to beat as far as the beauty goes.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeSmoke
                              WOW! Got any pictures of that Mix? It sounds quite interesting.

I don't know, golden retrievers are hard to beat as far as the beauty goes.

I'll try to get some
                              sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

Working...
                              X