Happy Halloween!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Halloween!

Anyone going as a Bronco? i thought of going as a Raider cheerleader...with fangs...but then realized i really don't have anything against those poor girls... bad enough they have to cheer for the Raiders....

Anyhow - happy halloween! Here's to a new start in November - GO BRONCOS!

p.s. i HATE the raiders... so it would've been a joke among people who know me. didn't want you guys to think otherwise.
    Last edited by orang/blu in LA; 10-31-2003, 12:16 PM.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

I would do the same thing as a joke but my bf might like that a little too much being a Faiders fan and all lol Plus I swore I would burn in hell before anything Raiders would even been worn on this body lol

I think that Nov is going to be better for the Broncos ... all these damn injuries.

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Originally posted by broncogirl69
      I would do the same thing as a joke but my bf might like that a little too much being a Faiders fan and all lol Plus I swore I would burn in hell before anything Raiders would even been worn on this body lol

I think that Nov is going to be better for the Broncos ... all these damn injuries.

Don't worry - no one would hate you b/c your boyfriend's a raider fan! i have one friend who's a raider fan and is a good guy...so i know there are some good ones out there (just with bad taste in football!). LOL. And yes, things are going to turn around in November, i feel it!
      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I thought about dressing up like a Chiefs fan.
        But I don't have a skirt.

GO BRONCOS!!
        :usa: *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women*** :usa:

sigpic

Comment

I'd go as Tahuya Man but I can't figure out how to get my head up my own ass.
          Individual commitment to a group effort - that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.

It's easy to have faith in yourself and have discipline when you're a winner, when you're number one. What you got to have is faith and discipline when you're not a winner.

Vince Lombardi

Comment

In Long Beach Myself!

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
            Don't worry - no one would hate you b/c your boyfriend's a raider fan! i have one friend who's a raider fan and is a good guy...so i know there are some good ones out there (just with bad taste in football!). LOL. And yes, things are going to turn around in November, i feel it!
            I'm suprised that you know a nice raider fan! Sorry, just kidding. Occasionally we get together for the MNF games at the ESPN Zone at Disneyland. If you venture down or feel adventuresome lemme know!
            Won a 12 team parlay!!!! Just wish I'd actually made the bet in Vega$

Comment

Re: In Long Beach Myself!

Originally posted by Picker
              I'm suprised that you know a nice raider fan! Sorry, just kidding. Occasionally we get together for the MNF games at the ESPN Zone at Disneyland. If you venture down or feel adventuresome lemme know!
              Picker - Thanks! i work in Santa Monica, so i usually can barely even get home in time to watch the second half on Monday nights. TRAFFIC SUCKS. But i've been wanting to go there! Maybe if there's ever a monday holiday i could face the freeways and check it out. And yes, nice Raider fans are hard to find... LOL!
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Yep thats what that means .....

GO BRONCOS!

Comment

Re: Re: In Long Beach Myself!

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                  Picker - Thanks! i work in Santa Monica, so i usually can barely even get home in time to watch the second half on Monday nights. TRAFFIC SUCKS. But i've been wanting to go there! Maybe if there's ever a monday holiday i could face the freeways and check it out. And yes, nice Raider fans are hard to find... LOL!
                  Work? Here I thought you were nice, and you start throwing 4 letter words at me??? :p

I can understand that it Monday won't work for ya!
                  Won a 12 team parlay!!!! Just wish I'd actually made the bet in Vega$

Comment

Working...
                  X