No announcement yet.

Cop Shoots Man For Pulling BB Gun!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he did the right thing. all the way. shoooooooot if someone were to pull a BB gun on me, id cap them too. lmao.

which remind me of a story. my dad is in the army, so he has a fake M-16 that they do practing training with. its in my garage. that thing looks real beyond reason. its crazy. there's nothing to recognize that its fake. so my friend were over today and they found it. well my friend decided he was gunna take it and walk around the neighborhood. well lemme tell u, there's 6 or 7 cops that live on my street alone. and i dont got a long street. so as soon as he walked out my garage i was like "oh crap, he's gunna get shot and the ocps called on him" so i like tackled him....it was halirious. for that split second, i was like...the best football player ever....lmao.... but yeah, i brought him down! it was halirious...i wish i had it on camera....

Comment

Originally posted by margerafanisbac
      he did the right thing. all the way. shoooooooot if someone were to pull a BB gun on me, id cap them too. lmao.

which remind me of a story. my dad is in the army, so he has a fake M-16 that they do practing training with. its in my garage. that thing looks real beyond reason. its crazy. there's nothing to recognize that its fake. so my friend were over today and they found it. well my friend decided he was gunna take it and walk around the neighborhood. well lemme tell u, there's 6 or 7 cops that live on my street alone. and i dont got a long street. so as soon as he walked out my garage i was like "oh crap, he's gunna get shot and the ocps called on him" so i like tackled him....it was halirious. for that split second, i was like...the best football player ever....lmao.... but yeah, i brought him down! it was halirious...i wish i had it on camera....

No offense, but your friend is a dumbass. Why on earth would he think it would be no problem to make people think he an M-16? He should be kissing your feet forever for potentially saving his ass from jail or death.

And your dad should have a chat with him too, about being respectful of other people's property.

Geez...kids...

You did the right thing.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
        Of course the cop did the right thing. I mean, you pull a weapon on a cop at close range, you get shot. Period. Everyone knows this. At close range, chances are, the officer will not miss.

But any time a suspect is shot and killed, there is usually an inquiry. Its not a big deal. Fairly standard procedure, I think.

That's right, every time a cop even takes his gun out of his holster there is an investigation an a small mountain of paper work that needs to be filed. He doesn't even need to fire a single round.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
          That's right, every time a cop even takes his gun out of his holster there is an investigation an a small mountain of paper work that needs to be filed. He doesn't even need to fire a single round.
          Well, maybe in Canada yes.

I am fairly sure that is not the case here. Not usually. I would imagine every department has different regulations.

Firing it definitely comes with a report.

A lot of times, it is pulled and not fired in the process of apprehension. No special report for that. Other than the arrest report, usually.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            No offense, but your friend is a dumbass. Why on earth would he think it would be no problem to make people think he an M-16? He should be kissing your feet forever for potentially saving his ass from jail or death.

And your dad should have a chat with him too, about being respectful of other people's property.

Geez...kids...

You did the right thing.
            i know he's a dumbass. ive saved his life like 3 times today...

and if my dad knew he did that, i think he'd shoot him. lmao

Comment

BB Guns can look pretty real.

A gun is a gun. What kind of idiot pulls any kind of weapon on a cop?

Comment

Originally posted by Alastor
                BB Guns can look pretty real.

A gun is a gun. What kind of idiot pulls any kind of weapon on a cop?
                A dead one!

Remember that guy who got shot for holding a pop can? I remember reading about a little kid getting shot when he was playing lazertag with his friend one night near some building. The lazertag guns look nothing like a real gun, but in the dark, from 20 something yards away, it looked close enough!

Anyway, Margera, also no offense from me, but I would dump this friend of yours. To grab something like that, and think it's cool to walk around the neighborhood with it is just plain dumb! A friend like that will only lead you to trouble.

Or worse...........

I mean, cmon, think about it.

"I'm gonna grab my friend's dad's fake gun and go around the neighborhood because I think I will look cool, or a badass."

More like JACKASS to me............
                Last edited by Peanut; 05-22-2012, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by IZAAK
                  The other day, in the city I live in, a cop went to the scene of a dispute. When he got there, he came across the man who was causing all the problems... When the cop went to talk to him, the man pulled out a gun and the cop immediatly shot the man in the chest...

It was only later they found out that it was a BB gun... The man who was shoot in the chest ended up dieing and now the cop is being questioned about if he did the right thing or not...

What are your thoughts?
                  Without considering the finer points of the case, I'd say the man was a fool for pulling a gun on a ploice officer.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

The policeman did the right thing..I mean, he has to make a split second decision, and if he sees a gun pulled on him, he is going to pull his and shoot, no matter what kind of gun, it is..

A little off topic..But this and what JWinn said reminded me of a story..

I cant remember when it was, but it was fairly recent..But a son and his dad were out on a bear hunting trip here in Alaska, and it was about 3 am, and the dad woke up to some noise in the bushes..So he got out(not even noticing his son wasnt in the tent) grabbed his gun and shot at the big dark spot in the woods..When he went to get his kill, he found out he had shot his own son, and his son had gone out of the tent to go to the bathroom..Now imagine living with that for the rest of your life..I feel for the guy, but c'mon..People can be real idiots sometimes..
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
                    X