Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like they're having quite a night down in Birmingham:

Security alert closes Birmingham , England

4 'controlled explosions' carried out on one bus, and another suspect package being investigated.
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Glad to hear that all of the Broncomania Britts are OK, so far...

I have my doubts that this was the work of Al-Qaida...(Whatever the spelling is)

The say that there were no suicide bombers...I believe this is a copycat...that is more dangerous than Al-Qaida, IMO...

Looks more like the work of ETA as was in Spain...

No matter, it is a very sad world that we live in these days...
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

They believe it was someone from the UK that was reponsible and not anyone from overseas. It's estimated that there are around 3000 people trained by Al Quaida in the UK - makes you shudder thinking about it.

Comment

I went to see my girlfriend today...it's quite nerve racking, taking the Tube through many important stations (Marylebone, Baker Street, Oxford Circus, Victoria). I guess you've got to get on with it...it's a bit uneasy, but it was a Sunday I guess. Everything's starting to get back to normal but lots of Tube suspensions/delays.

I'm doing work experience in Holburn next week. Marylebone -> Oxford Circus -> Holburn. It'll be edgy, but I hope it'll be ok.
          sigpic

Elvon Millervil eat grues for breakfast.

Pey-Pey to Bey-Bey for the Tey-Dey.

Comment

Some special thoughts to my english friends...

I hope you (we)'ll find those bastards ! Those bombing were bad news for all democraties !
            It seems that the english people take it like they did during WWII... With strengh and fighting spirit...
            Again, I think we'd better to fight together those cowards a$$holes !...
            May all our governements will hear that !
            I know France & England has some points of disagrement, but not about terrorism !
            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Working...
            X