Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the time comes, and the situation pops up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we are all the same inside, (unless you have a deformity or donated your kidney or something)

Comment

Originally posted by ReleaseTheBeast7
      Alrighty, let me start this out with saying that my dad is not racist.
      So I met this girl about two weeks ago; I know it doesn't seem long, but I really have feelings for this girl and plus, I've known her from school, just never talked to her.
      Well, she's on vacation now, and I really miss her. She comes back tomorrow though so it's all good!
      Well, to get back on topic, I really have feelings for her, and I think that I can sense that she has feelings for me. The blockade is her boyfriend, who happens to be one of my best friends. And, another obstitcle is that shes Peurto Rican.
      So, if she dumps this guy, I wouldn't actually get with her until a month or two after, so then he wouldn't get mad.
      Alright, now, if we happened to get together, I really don't think my father would appreciate me going out with a Peurto Rican, again not that he's racist, but it's like, well, you know... Just doesn't feel right.
      So, if I really love and have feelings for this girl, should I ignore what my dad thinks, or should I just stay really really good friends with her in spite of what my father thinks?

What your dad thinks shouldn't matter to you...he's not dating her...
      I wouldn't snake out your buddy's girlfriend though...Damn, RTB7, there are plenty-O girls out there...why would you consider taking a friends?
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
      X