Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your overall GPA for high school?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finished with around a 3.4

Comment

3.2 ... I had some teachers in my honors classes that didnt appreciate humor.

Comment

I caught "senioritis" when I was a junior. And, Boy am I sorry I did that.
        School kills, at least I'll die smart........

By the way, for people of low IQs: I'm a Raider fan. You'd think the name was a big clue.....

Two things I love in this world: Calculus and Asian women.

Comment

3.25 in high school....

....2.23 at Iowa State currently.

I am a firm believer that C's do infact get degrees. It's not like they put your GPA on your diploma! I love my attitude.
          BroncoCy: Quality posting since Nov 2003

Comment

We didn't do the Letter grading system...

I graduated Adirondack Senior High School with a New York State Board of Regents Diploma and a final average of around...

74%<---surprise anyone?
            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by ElRaider24
              3.2 ... I had some teachers in my honors classes that didnt appreciate humor.
              Good God, we must have had the same teachers

Comment

3.67. I didn't do anything my junior and senior years and ruined it!!

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
                  3.25 in high school....

I am a firm believer that C's do infact get degrees. It's not like they put your GPA on your diploma! I love my attitude.
                  I'm madly in love with your attitude. Good show.

Comment

Originally posted by BroncoCy
                    3.25 in high school....

It's a fine attitude just be careful. I kind of had the same attitude in college and it's true - it didn't hold me back from getting my diploma and starting my career. Unfortunaly, 15 years after I left college I decided to go to Grad School. I never thought I would ever go back to school to get my Master's, but here I am and I almost couldn't get accepted anywhere because of my less than stellar GPA in college.

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
                      You don't have to say if you don't want to. SO far, up until my junior year, I have something like a 3.5 going, maybe a little less.... But I'm always around there.

You?
                      well i slacked off on my sophmore year and that brought me down to like a 2.3 and i tried my hardest to get it back up to a 3.5 but saddly even if i did good i only managed to get it up to 2.75.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not yet in High School or even close to finishing it, another 4 years. Ahhhhhhh!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X