Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite place?(ABF general discussion etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite place?(ABF general discussion etc.)

I like ABF the broad range of topics are interseting

I like ABF over GD for the simple fact that there isn't a lot of duplicate threads in here. And plus everyone is so high on bashing what someone else says in GD, yes i'm a criminal of this offense a couple of times but it gets kind of annoying. Everyone in ABF is always so friendly and helpful.

Comment

In the offseason here, I prefer ABF. I read thru GD every day, and post there a bit, but I just cant get excited about speculation.

04 was my first season here, and I spent the bulk of it in Smack and in the Trading Card forum.

Once a new set of cards starts up, I'll be posting more in there I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by JWinn
        In the offseason here, I prefer ABF. I read thru GD every day, and post there a bit, but I just cant get excited about speculation.

04 was my first season here, and I spent the bulk of it in Smack and in the Trading Card forum.

Once a new set of cards starts up, I'll be posting more in there I hope.
        Yep, during the offseason it's just speculating. ABF always has some type of interesting discussion going on that you normally wouldn't talk about during the day.
        My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Anything but Football is the place to be

Comment

Originally posted by Adrenaline
            Anything but Football is the place to be
            I agree... Plus, I'm not a football expert... Just a huge football fan... I can't cover college football, just only NFL (a few games)...
            And I like ABF because I can talk about anything with my friends...
            Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Same as a lot of you - ABF this time of year and GD more in the Fall. Honestly, I rarely ever even go into the other forums.

Comment

I think everyone else got it right for me

Comment

I like ABF and Smack equally...GD is like serious business to a few...
                  I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

ABF.

How to waste ten characters....

Comment

Working...
                    X