No announcement yet.

Back to school soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use to like math...until i got to senior year and had to take calc...i dropped out after 3 weeks and ended with an extra senior study and no math! Yay!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Originally posted by NameUsedBefore2
      Well, I didn't have much trouble with Geometry throughout, but I still consider Algebra to be easier simply because of the numbers game that is being played. Geometry... I found that if you didn't miss any of the classes or at least always stayed up to date it was much easier. Everytime I lagged behind I struggled until I thouroghly caught up. Then again, that's how it is with almost all classes --- but math almost demands that you stay up to date.
      Yes I agree 100%. If you are there for 100% of the days, it's a breeze and an easy A.

Comment

I actually had to take last sememster off because I am too poor to go and had to save up money... So this is the first time I have attended classes since last december... it is going to be rough...
        ---IZAAK

Comment

Man it is only a short time til' school, that sucks. And whoa do you have a big schedule, if I took all those classes I don't know how much homework I would be getting.

Comment

Originally posted by TDash85
            Man it is only a short time til' school, that sucks. And whoa do you have a big schedule, if I took all those classes I don't know how much homework I would be getting.
            I am actually only taking 13 credit hours... You must have 12 credit hours to be consider full time and recieve finanial aid... The average is about 15-16 credit hours, but I like to pace myself... I dont care if it takes me longer than normal, as long as I finsh and I do well...
            ---IZAAK

Comment

Working...
            X