Crown Drug
    0.00%
    Watt Drug
    0.00%
    Drug Emporium
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Re: Who is the Best Drug Store?

Originally posted by dhall26
    The Best Drug Store?
    the best drug store is in my house...
    Ozzy

The "New Black Sabbath"

Comment

Samson from HALF BAKED

Comment

Jay & silent Bobs (snoochie boochie!!!)
        The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Walgreens should win because it is nearest to my house.
          I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Re: Re: Who is the Best Drug Store?

Originally posted by ozzy_osbourne
            the best drug store is in my house...
            do you accept, visa, mastercard, checks or debit cards?

Comment

I like Sav-On. But maybe that's only California? I swear i go in there with the mission to buy kleenex or something and walk out having spent over a hundred bucks. it's like Target. I never realize how much i need until i'm walking through those aisles. My boyfriend actually gets a frantic look in his eyes when i say i need to go to Sav-On.
              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                I like Sav-On. But maybe that's only California? I swear i go in there with the mission to buy kleenex or something and walk out having spent over a hundred bucks. it's like Target. I never realize how much i need until i'm walking through those aisles. My boyfriend actually gets a frantic look in his eyes when i say i need to go to Sav-On.
                I understand, its amazing how much a couple of packs of Q-tips and some shampoo can cost...well and maybe some of that nice moisturiser they advertise on tv, and oh god I need a new chopping block...Oh have I inadvertently stumbled into the DVD aisle?

Comment

Originally posted by Hoolah
                  I understand, its amazing how much a couple of packs of Q-tips and some shampoo can cost...well and maybe some of that nice moisturiser they advertise on tv, and oh god I need a new chopping block...Oh have I inadvertently stumbled into the DVD aisle?
                  EXACTLY! i walk in there and can't understand how i've LIVED without this bubble bath or this yellow lightbulb or this photo album for all those pictures i've been meaning to develop... Everywhere you turn you're sucked in. DRAT, now i want to go to Sav-On... we DO need some laundry detergent...
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

EXACTLY! i walk in there and can't understand how i've LIVED without this bubble bath or this yellow lightbulb or this photo album for all those pictures i've been meaning to develop... Everywhere you turn you're sucked in. DRAT, now i want to go to Sav-On... we DO need some laundry detergent...
                    Stop it!!! You've started something...I'm getting this panicy "don't own enough random products" feeling! Maybe just a quick stop off on the way home from work...I won't buy too much...I don't have to!....I can handle it!...maybe just US mag. (another evil sin I'm ashamed of).

Comment

Stop it!!! You've started something...I'm getting this panicy "don't own enough random products" feeling! Maybe just a quick stop off on the way home from work...I won't buy too much...I don't have to!....I can handle it!...maybe just US mag. (another evil sin I'm ashamed of).
                      WAIT! WAIT! okay. we can be each other's support here. Do you REALLY need a magazine? Do i REALLY need laundry detergent? Okay, maybe i do...but i should just send my boyfriend in. You ask him to get something and he gets JUST THAT and NOTHING else. it's actually quite disappointing. Why IS that? are men not enticed by random products? Anyhow - maybe when - IF - we have to go there, we should bring in only a bit of cash. yeah. leave the Am Ex trapped in a block of ice in the freezer. Hmm. that could work. Or get those things they put on horses so they can only see what's in front of them?...though that would just involve a lot of turning around for me...i'd get dizzy. Oh well. I like US magazine too. and In Style. I should go get In Style.
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

WAIT! WAIT! okay. we can be each other's support here. Do you REALLY need a magazine? Do i REALLY need laundry detergent? Okay, maybe i do...but i should just send my boyfriend in. You ask him to get something and he gets JUST THAT and NOTHING else. it's actually quite disappointing. Why IS that? are men not enticed by random products? Anyhow - maybe when - IF - we have to go there, we should bring in only a bit of cash. yeah. leave the Am Ex trapped in a block of ice in the freezer. Hmm. that could work. Or get those things they put on horses so they can only see what's in front of them?...though that would just involve a lot of turning around for me...i'd get dizzy. Oh well. I like US magazine too. and In Style. I should go get In Style.
                        LMAO!!

That is SUCH a good question about why can men just go in and get the one item they need??? WHY?? Is it self control? Or do they just not realize how much their lives might be improved by Loreal's new extra hold shine magnifying aloe vera volumizer?? Another thing, I ask my hubby to pick up take away on the way home from work, he asks me what I want...I tell him "surprise me!", this completely freaks him out, he responds "what would you like me to surprise you with?...a burrito?". It could be an imagination thing.

I also like the blinkers idea, though yes potentially vomit inducing, how about someone following you around with a cattle prod and whenever you are tempted and reach your hand towards something shiney....ZAP!!..that's what I need, though I might just get irritable, wrestle the cattle prod off of my assistant ZAP the hell out of them and purchase some soothing balm for my burns.

Comment

LMAO!!

That is SUCH a good question about why can men just go in and get the one item they need??? WHY?? Is it self control? Or do they just not realize how much their lives might be improved by Loreal's new extra hold shine magnifying aloe vera volumizer?? Another thing, I ask my hubby to pick up take away on the way home from work, he asks me what I want...I tell him "surprise me!", this completely freaks him out, he responds "what would you like me to surprise you with?...a burrito?". It could be an imagination thing.

I also like the blinkers idea, though yes potentially vomit inducing, how about someone following you around with a cattle prod and whenever you are tempted and reach your hand towards something shiney....ZAP!!..that's what I need, though I might just get irritable, wrestle the cattle prod off of my assistant ZAP the hell out of them and purchase some soothing balm for my burns.
                          hahaha!!! First, on the men thing...i'm not sure about this. I'd like to blame it on a lack of imagination as well - but it could be a male thing. they don't like to shop? i've been told that, but i just don't see how that's possible. i ask my bf to get Diet Coke or sodas after work and he comes back with Diet Coke. I stare at the bag and ask him where's the root beer, the chicken, the orange oil wood cleaner. He says "you wanted Diet Coke." YES, but didn't those other things just GRAB you as you walked down the aisle? HOW are you able to walk in and walk out?! that's what i don't get. He claims it's because i'm female. That could be true. Even in Home Depot (not a particularily "female" place), i go to get paint swatches (free) and walk out with plants, a maglite, cleaning products, new hinges for the cupboards. I'd buy LUMBER if i had any place to put it. Lumber smells good.

I don't know... I think, for me, there's also a touch of I Don't Want To Forget Anything. If i buy it ALL, i don't feel that. Of course the other day i went to get beef stock and spent a hundred bucks at the store, only to get home and realize i forgot to get the beef stock. i'm afraid to go back. i can't afford hundred dollar beef stock. I DO like the cattle prod idea, but i too would end up wrestling it out of the prodder's hands. I think it just all needs to be delivered. that way you just pick up the phone, say what you want, and it arrives - no temptation. of course then you're dealing with a delivery charge, so you'd better buy a lot to make it worth it....
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

I don't know... I think, for me, there's also a touch of I Don't Want To Forget Anything. If i buy it ALL, i don't feel that. Of course the other day i went to get beef stock and spent a hundred bucks at the store, only to get home and realize i forgot to get the beef stock. i'm afraid to go back. i can't afford hundred dollar beef stock. I DO like the cattle prod idea, but i too would end up wrestling it out of the prodder's hands. I think it just all needs to be delivered. that way you just pick up the phone, say what you want, and it arrives - no temptation. of course then you're dealing with a delivery charge, so you'd better buy a lot to make it worth it.... [/B][/QUOTE]

You are of course right about the delivery thing, but my heart sinks at the thought. No more browsing and impulse purchasing! And the taking it home and getting it out of the bag to inspect it thing....sigh! I just like getting things...doesn't matter what, I laugh, but I know what you mean about the Lumber it DOES smell good! And I'm sure we'd find a use for it...eventually!

Right I actually have to go now, will check this thread again tomorrow for more of your thoughts...I will drive quickly past all of the major outlets, though I have no need to speed past electrical stores...for some reason electrical gadgetry doesn't do it for me....but then maybe they carry US mag, I might have to check.

Comment

IYou are of course right about the delivery thing, but my heart sinks at the thought. No more browsing and impulse purchasing! And the taking it home and getting it out of the bag to inspect it thing....sigh! I just like getting things...doesn't matter what, I laugh, but I know what you mean about the Lumber it DOES smell good! And I'm sure we'd find a use for it...eventually!

Right I actually have to go now, will check this thread again tomorrow for more of your thoughts...I will drive quickly past all of the major outlets, though I have no need to speed past electrical stores...for some reason electrical gadgetry doesn't do it for me....but then maybe they carry US mag, I might have to check.
                              Yeah, the delivery thing would kill me too. some of my best, most memorable purchases have been on impulse. I'm like you - i just like getting things (scares my b/f to no end). on monday i was completely depressed about the broncos game, and i had to go to the store (this was the day of The Beef Stock Incident) and i felt BETTER (though i still can't watch the NFL channel) when i got home with all that STUFF. putting it away, looking at it... though while standing in line i do start to panic a little at what i've done. god, we should NEVER go shopping together. stores would be RANSACKED. do you do ebay at all? speaking of which, i was going to on and look for a nice ceramic olive oil bottle...my kitchen is SUFFERING b/c i don't have one. OOOH, and a new utensil jar!

Hope you made it past the major outlets! May the force be with you!
                              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                              X