Denver 490,668
    75.00%
    Las Vegas 449,268
    0.00%
    San Diego
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

I voted Portland, because its definitely a city on the rise!!
    [QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

I voted San Fran, thats where I met John Elway and the rest of the 93/94 Broncos, what a day that was, I will never forget it

Comment

Originally posted by orangenblue420
        I voted San Fran, thats where I met John Elway and the rest of the 93/94 Broncos, what a day that was, I will never forget it
        I wonder why John was in San Fran???? Just kidding!
        [QUOTE]

Comment

Voted for Denver, great city with fantastic views of the mountains. Though I like Portland alot also. Went to Seattle on my honeymoon and sorry any Seattle people, but wasn't very impressed, Portland had a lot more to offer.
          I love Clinton, and I don't mean Bill.

Comment

Denver It has everything in it or within an hour of it. I really miss it.
            Last edited by JayhawkBronco; 01-07-2004, 05:09 PM.
            "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

I live in South Carolina, but If you saw me you would think I live in Denver.:o I wish I did :o
              We are the Broncos! The mighty mighty Broncos!

By the way...Kansas City Sucks!!

Comment

Thats a hard choice between Seattle and Denver. I love Denver. I was there for 2 weeks and I loved it, I love the city I love the weather, everything there is great. But the best part is that the Broncos are there. I wouldnt like to live right in the city, I'd rather live in Castle Rock, dont really like living in the middle of a city like I do now. I also really like Seattle. I went there in October. I stayed at my uncles house on Lake Washington, it was so nice.
                WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I'd rather live in Castle Rock
                  Up until Sept I was from Castle Rock......It is beautiful there, close enough to do anything in Denver but still has a small town feel. All the bluffs, the factory shops, Castle Pines, Castlewood Canyon, cool downtown and of course Eddie Mac lives there.
                  "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Castle Rock is great. I have family that live there right now. I really like the Outlet Mall there. Up here in AK we dont have some of the stores you guys have down there, being able to get stuff I couldnt get in Ak for a cheaper price was great. Thats actually the places I got one of my Clinton Portis jerseys, even though it wasnt cheaper but oh well.
                    WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
                    X