sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sharing

I don't mean to seem like a copycat, but it seems like a great way to get to know people better which I would like to do.

You share with me, I'll share with you. So be prepared to answer questions as well as asking them.
    So start asking

PS: thanks IZAAK
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

We'll get these right out of the way:

---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by IZAAK
      We'll get these right out of the way:

I'm 37, turn 38 Aug. 16
      Male
      Wickenburg, Az.
      caucasion

your age and marital status/situation?

Comment

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67

your age and marital status/situation?

Marital status: Single... but not very single... if that makes sense...
        ---IZAAK

Comment

what type of music do you listen to? if any...
          ---IZAAK

Comment

Marital status: Single... but not very single... if that makes sense...
            is it serious, are there plans?

Comment

what type of music do you listen to? if any...
              I love music, I always have a song going in my head. I listen to about anything but the grunge or new rap(gangsta) Mostly Christian music though.

Your probably more newer music, huh?

Comment

is it serious, are there plans?
                Well, that wasn't really what I meant...

There are a couple girls I "talk to", but none of which are serious... They all know what is going on, so it is nothing sneeky...

I just got out of a three year relationship, kind of what to do my own thing...
                ---IZAAK

Comment

Well, that wasn't really what I meant...

There are a couple girls I "talk to", but none of which are serious... They all know what is going on, so it is nothing sneeky...

I just got out of a three year relationship, kind of what to do my own thing...
                  I see, my mistake

Comment

Your probably more newer music, huh?
                    Here are my most recently favorite bands, in no specific order:

Pantera
                    Nine Inch Nails
                    Radiohead
                    Pink Floyd
                    Fear Factory
                    Phish
                    Sublime
                    Dave Matthews
                    Talking Heads

That is all i can think of off the top of my head...
                    ---IZAAK

Comment

How is your neighborhood? Describe your surroundings and neighbors...
                      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
                        How is your neighborhood? Describe your surroundings and neighbors...
                        Fairly small town, nice and quiet. I live in a middle class area in a 4bdr home. nice lawn with a huge shade tree in the front. most of the houses in my area are fairly decent and kept up. I have no complaints toward my neighbors. Some are elderly but alot of my neighbors also attend my church, so we know each other.

What about you BBJ, you live in a house or apartment or what?

Comment

Fairly small town, nice and quiet. I live in a middle class area in a 4bdr home. nice lawn with a huge shade tree in the front. most of the houses in my area are fairly decent and kept up. I have no complaints toward my neighbors. Some are elderly but alot of my neighbors also attend my church, so we know each other.

What about you BBJ, you live in a house or apartment or what?

Yeah, we own our house...Nice little 2 story..big fenced in back yard with a forest behind the fence...Taberg, is best described as about 4 streets...there are some run-down houses and hooligans down the street, but on the upper part of the hill that is Main Street, I live accross from aa former school-teacher of mine...on the left, resides Clara, who is 99 years old...vacant house for sale to my immediate right and on the other side of it are Tom and Jess, (I went to school with Jess) they have 2 daughters ages 4 and 1... We have already pre-arranged marriages for my sons who are 3 and 6...
                          I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Bbj

What kind of geographic area is Talberg, I've never been around there? Here, We're in the desert. Wickenburg is nestled in the hills, but it's still desert landscape and weather

Comment

What kind of geographic area is Talberg, I've never been around there? Here, We're in the desert. Wickenburg is nestled in the hills, but it's still desert landscape and weather

Well, it's supposed to be an arid climate, but lately it's been Florida minus the good looking women...
                              Taberg is very "hilly"...I live on the east side of "Pine Hill"...plenty of trees and bugs and woodland creatures...

I'll be back in a while...

How did you find God, was it your parents or did you seek Christ on your own...?

Comment

Working...
                              X