sharing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
    more than, because every other weekend I have my two girls here. Ages 13 and 15

WOW, 10 kids...God Bless you!....

What kind of a weekly grocery bill are we talking about...?
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John

WOW, 10 kids...God Bless you!....

What kind of a weekly grocery bill are we talking about...?

probably 150-200 depending on what we have, we could use a cow for all the milk we go through
      sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

does anybody else have questions, or just want to get to know somebody better?

Comment

does anybody else have questions, or just want to get to know somebody better?
          If you could live during anytime period (past or future), when would it be and why?
          ---IZAAK

Comment

Originally posted by IZAAK
            If you could live during anytime period (past or future), when would it be and why?
            not sure exactly, the little house on the prarie or Bonanza eras always intrigued me. I like the lifestyle before the technology got here. people seemed more personally socialable, more helping each other.

what about you, could you see yourself being a ranch hand or cowboy, or a settler?

Comment

not sure exactly, the little house on the prarie or Bonanza eras always intrigued me. I like the lifestyle before the technology got here. people seemed more personally socialable, more helping each other.

what about you, could you see yourself being a ranch hand or cowboy, or a settler?
              I dont know about that, it seemed like far too much work for me ... Plus I am addicted to my computer... and I can't live without my car...

I would have to pick the ancient Egyptian era, only if I was noblility though... haha... I am lazy... I really just want to know how they built those pyramids...
              ---IZAAK

Comment

Working...
              X