X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IZAAK
    replied
    Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
    not sure exactly, the little house on the prarie or Bonanza eras always intrigued me. I like the lifestyle before the technology got here. people seemed more personally socialable, more helping each other.

what about you, could you see yourself being a ranch hand or cowboy, or a settler?
    I dont know about that, it seemed like far too much work for me ... Plus I am addicted to my computer... and I can't live without my car...

I would have to pick the ancient Egyptian era, only if I was noblility though... haha... I am lazy... I really just want to know how they built those pyramids...

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied
    Originally posted by IZAAK
    If you could live during anytime period (past or future), when would it be and why?
    not sure exactly, the little house on the prarie or Bonanza eras always intrigued me. I like the lifestyle before the technology got here. people seemed more personally socialable, more helping each other.

what about you, could you see yourself being a ranch hand or cowboy, or a settler?

Leave a comment:

• IZAAK
    replied
    does anybody else have questions, or just want to get to know somebody better?
    If you could live during anytime period (past or future), when would it be and why?

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied
    does anybody else have questions, or just want to get to know somebody better?

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Bad John

WOW, 10 kids...God Bless you!....

What kind of a weekly grocery bill are we talking about...?

probably 150-200 depending on what we have, we could use a cow for all the milk we go through

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    more than, because every other weekend I have my two girls here. Ages 13 and 15

WOW, 10 kids...God Bless you!....

What kind of a weekly grocery bill are we talking about...?

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied

Is Eight enough...? (Pun)

more than, because every other weekend I have my two girls here. Ages 13 and 15

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    All 6 adopted on Nov. 12 last year. Ashlyn 2.5 yrs, Alison 4 yrs, Malik 5 yrs, Sabrina 8 yrs, Stacey 9 yrs and Scott 10.5 yrs. All are siblings, same mother but 3 different dads. They are also my wifes natural grandchildren. But they are ours now 2 boys and 4 girls overnight

Is Eight enough...? (Pun)

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied
    I saw something about 6 kids in your profile...how old, how many boys/girls, all adopted?
    All 6 adopted on Nov. 12 last year. Ashlyn 2.5 yrs, Alison 4 yrs, Malik 5 yrs, Sabrina 8 yrs, Stacey 9 yrs and Scott 10.5 yrs. All are siblings, same mother but 3 different dads. They are also my wifes natural grandchildren. But they are ours now 2 boys and 4 girls overnight

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Probably back near the mountains in Wyoming where I'm originally from, I miss the mountains there.

How about you, other than NY?

Definitely Virginia...I haven't been anywhere other than the East Coast and Canada...I have been as far West as Erie, Pennsylvania...so I'm somewhat limited in my repertoir...

I saw something about 6 kids in your profile...how old, how many boys/girls, all adopted?

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied

if you could live anywhere in the continental US other than Az, where...?

Probably back near the mountains in Wyoming where I'm originally from, I miss the mountains there.

How about you, other than NY?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    Well, not like I used to, after 20 years of it, it has taken it's toll on me. My knees really bother me at times and my sinuses are messed up from breathing the greasy air all the time. Not bragging, but I am the best cook at every place I've worked, and have been taken advantage of for it as well. I enjoy it at times but nothing like I used to. I think I need to start looking for a different line of work before my attitude starts to wither my natural work ethics.

What drives you to get into the law enforcement field?

Set an example for my sons...

Because I love helping out...

Because God has given me the talent physically and intellectually to peform (his) work in a special way...

I gotta go to Wal-Mart...be back later...

partng question...

if you could live anywhere in the continental US other than Az, where...?

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied

So, you're a cook? I used to be a great cook and an aspiring chef...Do you like your job...?
    Well, not like I used to, after 20 years of it, it has taken it's toll on me. My knees really bother me at times and my sinuses are messed up from breathing the greasy air all the time. Not bragging, but I am the best cook at every place I've worked, and have been taken advantage of for it as well. I enjoy it at times but nothing like I used to. I think I need to start looking for a different line of work before my attitude starts to wither my natural work ethics.

What drives you to get into the law enforcement field?

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    replied
    150 lbs, 5'11" slim build, brown hair(well a little grey setting in ) full beard(since 17) without a shirt on, I slightly resemble some sort of primate (lots of body hair, but my wife likes it)

I seen your pic, but it doesn't tell a lot. Describe yourself, and do you think your boys will be built like you?

LOL (on the body hair)
    I am 6' 2" and around 250 lbs, light brown hair with "widow's peaks"...I am a weightlifter, not a very hairy fellow, I used to wear a goatee, but I have been persuing a job in Law enforcement, so I shave often...I fully intend to post an updated photo in the very near future...

My 6 year old, Ethan is very tall..he is starting to fill out and may rival me is stature one day...

My 3 year old Isaac is small and compact, but he has inherited my belligerence to the T...

I know how much work it has taken me to acquire my size, so there are no expectations for my kids...

So, you're a cook? I used to be a great cook and an aspiring chef...Do you like your job...?

Leave a comment:

• AzBroncoFan67
    replied

Describe your physical appearance...
    150 lbs, 5'11" slim build, brown hair(well a little grey setting in ) full beard(since 17) without a shirt on, I slightly resemble some sort of primate (lots of body hair, but my wife likes it)

I seen your pic, but it doesn't tell a lot. Describe yourself, and do you think your boys will be built like you?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X