vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vacation

I'm on vacation this week, that explains why I've been on here almost all morning

anybody else, besides from school, on vacation at this time or anytime soon?
    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Originally posted by AzBroncoFan67
    I'm on vacation this week, that explains why I've been on here almost all morning

anybody else, besides from school, on vacation at this time or anytime soon?
    I'm visiting Madrid/Barcelona in September!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

I just came off of 40 days of leave.

^^^^^^^^^^
      made by Snk16

Comment

Just got back from Kentucky a few hours ago!

I hate family reunions...
        There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Originally posted by FanFromMichigan
          Just got back from Kentucky a few hours ago!

I hate family reunions...
          Sorry for you, I have been to Ft KNox and it sucks.

^^^^^^^^^^
          made by Snk16

Comment

No vacations for me...that's one of the "fringe benefits" of working for my wonderful boss...
            I would probably end up picking up a part-time job if I ever had 40 days off...

I'm a workaholic...
            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
            X