Back from mexico...Survived Emily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back from mexico...Survived Emily

Well guys i got got back from my week long trip in Cancun if u guys have not noticed. I was there july 16th to the 23rd. Well to start my trip experience right before i get on the plane i lose my ticket and my family and i look for it for 15 mins as my mom is about to go postal cuz she thought i lost my birth certificate but when she finds out its just my ticket she gets a copy so eveything is good. Well saturday (july.16th) we get there and it was a nice relaxing day but they closed the pools at 6 pm and u could see all the workers preparing the hotel so saturday was fine. Then sunday i was swimming in the wave pool and just haveing a good time till 4 o clock. That is when the hotel got jumping. Workers were boarding up everything and tapeing windows and they had the whole resort have lunch then go to this center were each family member got a bag of food which was crappy then we were heading to this convention center untill this one lady said they just opened a restruant so my family and i wanna say about 100 other people go there while a couple hundred go to the center and in that restruant u had to sleep in chairs or on the floor and we were just all crammed in. They boarded up every single thing. You could not even see anything. So from at around 8 o clock the hurricane hit and lasted all the way till about 3-4 am. So monday mourning we were free and there was quite a bit of debris,huge trees just knocked down,some concrete smashed,all rainy,some rooms flooded and also that convention center we were suppose to go to one side of the window walls collasped cuz the boards couldn't take it. But Monday afternoon it was alright and by tuesday everything was back to normal and by thursday all pools were cleaned and it was like nothing even happend. But everything else with my trip was surrounded by being drunk,meeting some very cool people,chillen,food,sleep,etc. Sorry for being to long but i needed to tell someone.
    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Wow! Congratulations, survivor! Should have been quite an experience. When mother nature hits, us, humans, realize our size. But I read that the measures taken worked fairly well and that there were only material losses.

Anyway, good to know you had a good time despite Emily.

Comment

Glad you and your family is safe. Glad to see you had fun.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Glad to hear that everyone came back home...

Did you meet any senoritas...?

How were the women of cancun looking last week..?
        I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
          Glad to hear that everyone came back home...

Did you meet any senoritas...?

How were the women of cancun looking last week..?
          lol yes i met 5 senoritas 3 from England and one foxy lady from New York and another fox from Pennslyvania.

The women in Cancun were gorgeous but it was weird cuz u were noticeing more hot moms then u were daughters.
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
            lol yes i met 5 senoritas 3 from England and one foxy lady from New York and another fox from Pennslyvania.

The women in Cancun were gorgeous but it was weird cuz u were noticeing more hot moms then u were daughters.

You can learn alot from a MILF...unroll your safety sock...
            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Working...
            X