Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

so im looking for all you lady Bronco fans. a true die-hard fan like myself but a female. uhmm... single would be good too, of course. is there any out there? any near me? lets go do dinner or something, or check out a Nugget game together. hmmm.. wonder if i'll get any responses?
    mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

Originally posted by GoDenver
    so im looking for all you lady Bronco fans. a true die-hard fan like myself but a female. uhmm... single would be good too, of course. is there any out there? any near me? lets go do dinner or something, or check out a Nugget game together. hmmm.. wonder if i'll get any responses?
    Well, i'm a true die-hard female fan...but taken...and in LA. LOL. guess that doesn't work too well, does it? If i find any others that are single, i'll stick them on a plane and send them off to ya.
    Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Re: Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
      If i find any others that are single, i'll stick them on a plane and send them off to ya.
      i think that's illegal, at least, you'd better ask them first. but posting pics here is no doubt OK
      sigpic
      go broncos
      share the sidewalk
      liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Re: Re: Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

Originally posted by mattos
        i think that's illegal, at least, you'd better ask them first. but posting pics here is no doubt OK
        legal schmegal... LOL.
        Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

or i could go to LA. i havent been to Staples center since last season. but oh ya.... you said you were taken!
          mum's the word.. cause it seems no matter what i say right here, it always gets deleted.

Comment

HUGE Bronco fan, female, single, but OLD (kinda)

Comment

You got one right here but I am also near the LA area as well. I would love to go to Denver, maybe we should hook up. PM Me!

Comment

3-0 on October 3rd and part-Vietnamese & part-white single female 5'2" 130 pounds and loves other than the NFL (only sport I ever watch also some figure skating) reading(bookstores & libraries a must!!) writing, exercising, game shows, internet, and politics (neither Democratic nor Republican)but conservertive with Christian beliefs!!

Comment

It's great to be an American.
                  Originally posted by boltzpride619
                  What's so funny is seeing all this mess that the Donks and the fans have placed on themselves. Can you say Raiders.

Originally posted by RunByDesign
                  True comedy is observing the Self Imploding Organization that is the Raiders and then asking yourself this question:

What separates them (Raiders) from us (Chargers)

Answer: Championships.

Comment

Originally posted by Passepartout
                    3-0 on October 3rd and part-Vietnamese & part-white single female 5'2" 130 pounds and loves other than the NFL (only sport I ever watch also some figure skating) reading(bookstores & libraries a must!!) writing, exercising, game shows, internet, and politics (neither Democratic nor Republican)but conservertive with Christian beliefs!!
                    "woah" uhmm... you think maybe we could trade the politics to Harley's? the figure skating to basketball? bookstores and libraries to movies and parties? writing, exercising, very cool. game shows... you mean like, Family Fued? internet... they told me i had to have a computer for the internet, i think it was just a sales pitch! whad'ya think?

Comment

Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

I'm right here, but I'm not single, so there goes that idea. Just ignore Dhall, he tends to troll & take out his emotions about his team sucking on everyone.

Comment

Re: Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

Originally posted by BeerGirl
                        I'm right here, but I'm not single, so there goes that idea. Just ignore Dhall, he tends to troll & take out his emotions about his team sucking on everyone.
                        ha.. thanks. we could double date though.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

and one more thing... why you gotta call me fat? so what if im 932 lbs. and have a direct phone line with Jenny Craig.
                          LOL

HAHAHAHA

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                          You should check these guys out

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: where's all the really fine Bronco female fans?

Originally posted by orangenblue420

Speaking of shape up, you should PM Jared, he could help you with that 932lb. thing.......LOL
                            People always go back to the Subway thing.....

Although, I do run and in general try my best to stay fit.....

but 932 pounds?

Well, I got my wife's scalpel and a staple gun, if your stomach is interested.........

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                            You should check these guys out

Comment

Hey BG are you the same BG that they have over at the Orange Mane?
                              The Game Day Thread: Year 17 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X