No announcement yet.

Trading football cards.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have 100's of cards to go through...it may take awhile. Let me know if you are interested in the OL card.
    Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

How do you buy your cards? Do you buy them in packs, boxes or single.
      WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

I used to buy 3 or 4 boxes about every two weeks just to find Bronco cards. That got pretty expensive considering I didn't get very many good cards. The insert cards I did get were of players that nobody wanted to trade for. I pulled a $360 Bledsoe card once...still have it...now it's only worth about $20. I gave up for a while. Lately I've been getting my cards on ebay...much cheaper. I bought packs here and there...the best I ever did on those was an $80 Elway insert. I have marino and farve insert cards that I can't "give" away...nobody to trade with and no local card shops. If you know anyone else up there that would like to trade also I have some good older insert cards.
        Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

Comment

When ever I go to card shops I am always tempted to to buy the most expensive boxes. They used to never put any really good players in the 10 dollar packs or the 190 dollar boxes but now they have gotten alot better at that. I just got done buying a UD patch box, now I am pretty mad I got it. I wasnt really thinking when I bought it. The box was like 79$. I got 2 Plummers 2Portis a Lelie, Smith and I got a Rookie of Madise, hopefully he ban become the next Jerry Rice . Then I got an 8$ huge Patch of Joey Harrington and I got 8$ All Pro Donovan McNabb and a a 6$ All-Upper Deck Patch card.
          WE ARE WHO THEY THOUGHT WE WERE

Comment

Working...
          X