Oops,i accidently bought something off EBay....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lynch 4 Life
    Banned User
    • Aug 2005

Oops,i accidently bought something off EBay....

I accidently bought something off of ebay since i have no experience on there and im only 15 anyway, can anything happen to me?
  • The Dark Knight
    aka Bronco Benny - /^v^\
    • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Lynch 4 Life
    I accidently bought something off of ebay since i have no experience on there and im only 15 anyway, can anything happen to me?

The punishment for buying something off of Ebay is death.

Sorry.

Comment

• chickennob2
      Starter
      • Jul 2003

how do you accidentally buy something?

hmm... this website wants my credit card number? Well sure. I wonder why thy want it....

Come on, what is going on?
      Superintendent Chalmers: "Thank the Lord"? That sounded like a prayer. A prayer in a public school. God has no place within these walls, just like facts don't have a place within an organized religion."

Comment

• Lynch 4 Life
        Banned User
        • Aug 2005

lol no chicken, i didnt give them a credit card number or anything, i had never even used ebay before and i was browsing the item and wanted to see more into the item and all of a sudden it said, congratulations you have won this bid..

Comment

• DenverFanInGB
          Bench Warmer
          • Oct 2003

Originally posted by Lynch 4 Life
          lol no chicken, i didnt give them a credit card number or anything, i had never even used ebay before and i was browsing the item and wanted to see more into the item and all of a sudden it said, congratulations you have won this bid..

Look for the "Retract your bid" option, and that should work.

It reminds me of this guy i work with. He bid on some remote control cars for only 99 cents or something like that. Anyway when he looked at the shipping it said $300 because it was in Japan!!! He retracted his bid, but it was still funny though!

Comment

• Lynch 4 Life
            Banned User
            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by DenverFanInGB
            Look for the "Retract your bid" option, and that should work.

It reminds me of this guy i work with. He bid on some remote control cars for only 99 cents or something like that. Anyway when he looked at the shipping it said $300 because it was in Japan!!! He retracted his bid, but it was still funny though!
            LMAO, thats hilarious...

Comment

• bronerines
              Bench Warmer
              • Jun 2005

or you can just never pay them thats what i did on a few

Comment

• JWinn
                Go Broncos!
                • Aug 2004

It really also depends on the seller too. How far he wants to press it.

The worst thing they can do to you is give you a black mark, or a negative feedback on e-bay. Not really that big a deal unless you plan to make a career out of e-bay.

Contact the seller, tell him or her you made a mistake, and that your fifteen. He should work with you. There should be an "Ask seller a question" line on the page. Use that!

DONT PRESS THE BID NOW button again if you dont really plan to buy it. THAT'S the only was to end up in this situation..................

Comment

• Superchop7
                  Banned User
                  • Mar 2005

When people are looking for car parts in the "want it now" section, I would try to help them out, what takes people days takes me seconds to find (usually).
                  The first thing the ad says is "Disregard the price, this is an attempt to reach a buy it now customer", so what does some guy do?? Hits "buy it now" and demands that I send him a rear spoiler for next to nothing OR he will leave negative feedback......he tries to extort the part.
                  I changed the shipping fee to $50,000.00.............sure changed his tune.

Comment

• Adrenaline
                    Starter
                    • Feb 2005

Originally posted by bronerines
                    or you can just never pay them thats what i did on a few
                    Don't lie we know you payed

Comment

Working...
                    X