I Think i might throw up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Think i might throw up

i just got turned down by this girl i like,and i think i might throw up,the only reason i went for it was becuase her friend said she liked me,anyone know how i might get over her
    SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
    Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

your 15. You go out and find another one
    "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
    Ayrton Senna..

Comment

It at first you don't succeed try try again! There are plenty of fish in the sea!

Comment

Originally posted by alan
        i just got turned down by this girl i like,and i think i might throw up,the only reason i went for it was becuase her friend said she liked me,anyone know how i might get over her

What happened?

I wouldn't worry about it. Just remain cool when your around her. Acknowledge her as if she's just a regular person and NOT someone you had the hots for. Soon after awhile, she may be the one asking YOU out. I've had this happen a few times before. I've been rejected by alot of women. But once they sit back and get know me and realize I'm pretty harmless then they start asking me out. Just don't act like you have the hots for anymore after you ask em out. That drives them crazy. I'm not saying be an *******, just don't fawn over them in any way shape or form. Don't give them any signals or attention. They feed off of it.

Comment

Damn fine advice from cragie.

Anyways, nothing wrong with the single life, so much easier. I'd like to just ignore her some days anyways.

As Bill Dauterive put it, when you're single, you don't have to dress to impress.

He was wearing sweat pants and was covered in BBQ sauce at the time.

Comment

thanks guys for your advice its just i dont want to be around her becuase i likke her and shes always with her friend that inow hate for doing what she did

p.s. i dont like fish as much as i like her

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Comment

thanks guys for your advice its just i dont want to be around her becuase i likke her and shes always with her friend that inow hate for doing what she did

p.s. i dont like fish as much as i like her
              ....I know the feeling I get sick of fish at times too!

Comment

Single life has worked well for me for the last 3 years. Ahem, so alone
                Just remember not to act like a complete idiot round her and dont come across as desperate as TDK said. Try to talk to her alone, Girls are bad enough alone, but in pairs and groups they tend to be almost impossible to talk to seriously, let alone younger girls.
                "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                Ayrton Senna..

Comment

ya but i dont want to be around her i want to get over her

Born-1990
                  Got ipod- 2004

Comment

LMAO @ throwing up.
                    sigpic

Comment

Then i'll stick with my original advice and say. Find someone else. Sounds to me like you have little choice in being round her anyway school i am guessing? if so going with someone else you can sort of rub their faces in it, watch for her reaction, that'll also give you an idea of her true feelings.
                      Ayrton Senna..

Comment

no not skool i go to an all boy skool she just lives in my neighbourhood

Born-1990
                        Got ipod- 2004

Comment

no reason to get upset man wont even remember her 20 years from now

but if need help just avoid here and avoid eye contact as much as possiable

Comment

maybe but i cant stop thinkn of her and im goina see her at least twice a day so itl fcuk me up inside

Born-1990
                            Got ipod- 2004

Comment

no not skool i go to an all boy skool she just lives in my neighbourhood
                              I pity you. You can't get ass, you go to an all boy school, damn.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X